Tomodachi Life shenanigans

Do not

EUGHHEUEGHUEHUEH
taco bell dong
"anyway"
"what now"

  • go downstairs
  • go outside
  • floor
0 voters

ok no i don't feel like doing a rp of this game rn just go play it it's mobile friendly too so being on your phone isn't an excuse to not play it

Wha game is thih

Breathing Simulator

2! It's 2!
The greatest lazy art game in all Scratch!
Pinnacle baller! Absolute cinema! [insert term of worship here]!

ok well that was just the first gameplay screenshot I could find and it just happened to be from 2 (which is way better tbh)

Yoo this game is peak, just got smited by vector

Who's Vector? Sounds dispicable.

If he were added to Tomodachi Life, wouldn't that make him a... Despicable Mii?

He sounds like he commits crimes with both DIRECTION, and MAGNITUDE!

OH YEAH

Minions...

Tonight, we are going to steal... DA MOOOOON!

"I've been stuck here for 16 years" ahh npc

Yeah bro he looks like his body has deteriorated past all basic function, what a loser

Uhh I have 24 endings, how do I get the rest

uhh there's like 33 endings I think
have you gotten 7 keys to open all the doors yet?
it sounded like you got the karma ending already
have you exploded the factory and gone back to the ruins?
have you gotten the secret/super secret endings yet? you pretty much just gotta wait for like 10 minutes without choosing breathe or dn'ot

Yes to all of those except I’m not sure about the karma ending

One time Tenna wanted to live with me and @Puer_fifty_seven on my island(puer and i are good irl friends) i declined so now he lives with caine.

factory/ruins
that's like the only one I've never seen I think