Tomodachi Life shenanigans

It’s not my topic tho

And I’m sure SplattyTimothy has their own topics

doesn't have to be your topic to be your featured topic, and I sure don't have a problem with it seeing as you've contributed like 4 times as much as I have

I already have it bookmarked

:dog:

Jevil got in a fight with JACKBLACKOLANTERN

NOOOOOO!
HADEEEES!
(

Hades tried to confess his love for Megatron but Martlet intervened even though she had never even met Megatron before, so now Hades is very sad)

wh h a tt

Jack almost got assassinated

And now Jevil and Jack are Ex-Friends

Mateo (Susie and The Masked Man kid) thinks Lake (Mii and Michaela [Spamton and Soul child] child) has a crush on him

And Lake wants to be friends with Echoes

And finally…

HAZYCOZMOS BIRTHDAY!!! (This is all you get from Nintendo, sorry)

I got spamton at my birthday party so that makes up for it

And Galacta

I can’t believe you would forget about your spouse

Time to hit Galacta with a bowling ball

MY LEG!

BOWLING IS SO FUNNY OMHG

On other news, yay, Breathing Simulator Guy was able to cheer Hades up

Breathing sim?
Baller metioned