Tomodachi Life shenanigans

Grabbing a mii lets you move them around to a different spot, show them stuff on the island, or force interaction with another mii

cruelty eightfold

Nah they're all extroverts in this game
(Unlike me)

gasps

GUYS KRIS IS ANGRY

KRIS GOT IN A FIGHT WITH PALLADIUM

good
make
them
suffer my absolute and unending wrath

They made up tho so it’s good

D:

I FINALLY KNOW WHY ITS CALLED TOMODACHI LIFE

in Japanese, Tomodachi is spelled out ともだち, which means friend (both Tomodachi and ともだち mean friend, the words are the same thing)

So “Tomodachi Life” is “Friend Life”

Friend inside life

And the real first Tomodachi Life game, which was actually on the DS and only released in Japan, was called Tomodachi Collection, which meant "Friend Collection", which sounds no small amount more questionable

Yes I do know about that

frined inside nintendo

Am I able to pin this topic

Like I want it on my thing forever

There’s no pin but I have it bookmarked

You could Watch it
That way every time somebody posts you get a notif

I already have it like that

I just want it on my page 24/7 even if there’s no notifs

Well ig bookmark is what you gotta do then bc that way you can just check your bookmarks

You can put it on your Featured Topic