Tomodachi Life shenanigans

is that bad

Yes, as I said, I'm trying to get all the Deltarune characters to live in the same big house, and Kris and Ralsei already had one big house, but then after getting married Susie and Noelle just built a new one

Peak

How do you feel about suddenly becoming 18? (And Hazy as well)


Should I let them

@Timpaw21
@B33fB0ss2009

I mean they’re both scientists

Theoretically they also are on the same side, evil side

Alright
Let’s see if robotnik says yes

I mean you do you it's a silly game


Peak

@Old

Why do all the other miis have game except me :sob:

Well for Hazy, your first and only crush so far, He already was in a relationship with Galacta.

I mean, there’s Palladium, my daughter, and JACKBLACKOLANTERN still single and ready to mingle

Most accurate representation of me
Even when I’m not aroace
I still can’t pull

what the gaster is going on with this stuff

I’m gonna experiment to see if we in the wiki can have a successful civilization in [TITLE CARD]

:flowey: :+1:

wdym "A: hold to grab"?!

You hold the A button on a Mii to grab them