Tomodachi Life shenanigans

No way where I am it's very bright and rainy
like some king of land of light and rain

Today’s Ralsei’s birthday apparently. I set all of my miis birthdays randomly, except dess.

Hap berday

haps baday Ralral
I wonder
how old is he
13 or something
imagine him just like standing in his room
maybe taking stock of his interests
or fetching some fake arms from some place
hmmmm

And Mii and Michaela had a baby, aka Spamton and Soul have a grandchild!

Introducing… Lake! (She/Her)

Sorry Echoes but Hazy is taken

guh dam

Can anyone told me why the fuck my Tomodachi life just said larp

they art LARPing

What’s wrong with my daughter?

nothing
that's out of context /hj

I’ll take you out of context

hides in the context

Guy named the context:

AH screams in voice crack and runs at full speed

Galacta is proposing to Hazy

E

Galacta and Hazy got married! (This is now two times I had to use the Age-o-matic to turn people into grown ups to get married, first being Mii and Michaela)

Goahdarnit...
(I've been trying to get all the Deltarune characters to live in the same house but Susie and Noelle moved into a completely different new one)