Tomodachi Life shenanigans

@Echoescreates Clover uty has a crush on you

For a second I forgot the context of that

At last I get some action

ACT-ion

Spamton and Soul

Second offspring

Subject name: Skye

Personality: Considerate: Daydreamer

Other details:

wait wasnt sopamsuol the thing that started this

Maybe

I mean it was one of the original crushes I think

Here

yea

You had a fight with Kris

Kris is blue
Blue people are strange sometimes


Me yelling at Kris be like

Ig Ralsei is my favorite resident, favoriter then mii?

Ralralralralralralllllll

Also I beat the game

Will send images later

Am etainng

what, tomdachi?
how do you beat that

Im saw the credits

guh daum

Today’s Jevils bday ig?

Oh wait I remember Now because I wanted his bday to be like 6/6 and then be 66 years old because 6 is devil number and devilsknife

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT [insert Noelle dialohue]

Chat what do I do

  • DIVORCE
  • Do not
0 voters

NO NO NO NO

TURNS OUT ITS FUTILE

I CHOSE NO DOVORCE AND THEY STILL DID