The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

again, a midpoint between Ralsei and susie

Xander, who had never thought that

What do you want us to do, LOOK UP THING ON THIS WIKI PLATFORM?!

Me rn:

I actually made that edit of the image
shout out to chrome canvas

Well thank you

It's ok, to say, "You're welcome!"

Ok so your stats will be:

70-110 HP
8-14 ATK
2 DEF
1-7 MAG(ic)

You can also choose 1 armor to start with (it may or may not give DEF but it probably will) and a starter weapon (as well as a weapon type to use)

Imma just say 80 hp.

You already have an HP value (I was talking to Defender)

Your max hp is 120

i choose ragger and silver card

So your weapon type is scarves?

And Silver Card gives 2 DEF iirc

Yeah I know I was talking about you.
Here’s your hp bars.




I was thinking that you could have 2 health bars. If one of you is downed, the other takes control.

well ralsreal is Relsay who is Ralsei so obviously

Oh I like that

I like that a lot.

You gots any spellz?

If so please tell us what they do and how much TP they cost

also I'm taking the stats thing as 95 HP, 11 atk, and 3 magic

Oh ok

I was already giving you 11 ATK but I gave more Magic

But we'll take your stats.

yo uhh i wanna join

i did not know what to do so i just made the image what i basically want to be

tell me if i missed anything

also i made this with chapter 1 stats in mind