The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

I edited your edited version of the hp bar.

Now it shows the correct health.

MakeAFriend, costs 16 TP, adds 60% MERCY split randomly between all enemies
PointedFangs, costs 40 TP, does about 150 damage
MegaFlames, costs no TP, does a small amount of damage to all party members, but adds a 2X TP multiplier

do i need to add anything else in here

nah

Weapon type, spells if you want to have any (if you don't want spells you can ACT instead)

also if anyone wants to know, the soul would be like :blueredsoul: but the pallete is
white=purple
blue=green
red=pink
also it's upside down like a monster soul

...Now what the frick do I do for me?


*the stats of

Is this any good?

Nah I wanna have magic

No clue who's gonna ACT but enough people have spells that can add MERCY or SPARE it'll be fine

@B33fB0ss2009
@LOCALCHURRO
Can you guys give me your character information so I can make a health bar for you?

dont we have our own like

X-ACTION's

I call R-action

We'll get them in Ch2 like Susie and Ralsei (who maybe shouldn't be in this given how many people are here)

I said nothing about having no magic
it's just because, idk, I associate Aqua with Kris a lot

meh

they could be there

Uhh weapon type, mouse? ig

SPELLS:

T-Action (obviously)

Throwster - 21% TP - Does 30% damage to an enemy in exchange of one random unimportant item. (Basically like throwing an item to the enemy.)

Dine Deal - 42% TP - Override's a party member's health (24% UP) for the battle.

Yeah they shouldn’t be there.

I'll use Kris's stats as a base

But each one of us is gonna have seperate stats based on personality. I'm the murder one.