The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

also can someone give me the template for the party member ui thing

Who wants to be an ACTor?

  • Me
0 voters

it would be weird because in a roundabout way, I'm ralsei

pixil-frame-0

I am also kind of Ralsei.

I was gonna react with an Aqua emoji
But then I realized.

why we got so many ralseis in here

idk

Hey I asked to be my Ralsei swap first
Also I called r action so pick another letter

Btw if two people want the same letter-action whoever called it first gets it and the other one has to add the second letter of their/their OC's name

I thought it was assumed that everyone gets an act option

mine will be F-ACTION rught

FACTION>!?!?!?!?!?

HP - 100
uhh
SPELLS - K-Action, Honk! - 15% TP, just 20 to 35 ATK, Lactose - 38% TP, 15% of max health restored to the entire party.
Methinks that's all.
Most likely all.

dibs on :registered:-action

They meant No-Magic characters, i think.

oh

oh god this is so much work

juggling act from hell

well since Theoney swiped T-Action out from under my nose, ig... uh... is P-Action taken?