The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

You would get Ti-action (Or since you're special you can get Tim-Action)

Is K-Action taken?

also I just decided instead of MakeAFriend just doing whatever it did, it takes all your tp, and adds 1% MERCY to a random enemy per tp %

So what stats should we be worried about?

Only health?

oh wait ATK;
5% of enemy's max health.

Btw there's no way in hell we can all share a TP bar so we each get out own

As a result TP gain would have to be nerfed somewhat (but idk how tf it's gonna work

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok

so

who be up pan-ing their dulce rn

what if it's like 1000% tp and grazing gives so much

With Defender's one spell eating all the TP I don't think that's gonna work

:nerd:actually :eye:I have :a:a :input_latin_uppercase:spell that :beverage_box:slurps :up_arrow:up all the tp, so if :busts_in_silhouette:we want our :friend:ships :two:to remain intact, :busts_in_silhouette:we should :yellowsoul:just use the :spamton:other :guitar:sys :temmie::tem

yea ok ig

also do we have any idea what the starting thing is gonna be like

and how are we gonna handle people leaving for days

just...

make them downed or some shi

I have no idea

I'm considering leaving the DMing stuff to me because there's just so much to keep up with and I'm the one who knows all the Rouxls

and what are....

the rouxls?

Oh yeah, they can just like... follow along mindlessly until they're back

theres way too much to explain all at once

when they come up, they'll be explained

like uhh

just look up what an earthbound party member looks like when they are downed

like a ghost following