The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

Suresies

also do we get to choose when we enter in the story

Ye

the first time I saw what they looked like in the over world I laughed so freaking hard

At least for when I make the bars.

I guess like between Kris health and Susie health

Like 70% Kris 30% Susie

Whoever's ready at the start time (whenever that is) will all spawn in together at the Closet Cliffs.

Anyone who joins afterward will spawn in Castle Town (whether the Fun Gang is there or no)

for three seconds I thought you meant the chapter 5 cliffs

Ok
@Fusion14 I spent a while trying to get the act icon in the health bar, but I couldn’t, so you get this crappy hand made one.

wait

i wanted spells tho...

i didnt understand the poll (IM SO SORRY)

What should I get for spells? I already want a healing spell but other than that I got no clue.

Mine are already done.

(Dw Fusion the poll is unofficial and you just gotta tell me what you want)

pacify-adjacent perhaps

also like is this basically just deltarune except the lancer fan club is just replaced by us or is there an actual story

Deltarune but the Fun Gang is us (or the Delta Warriors, $?!# Squad, Lancer Fan Club if you prefer to call it that)

honestly i feel like it should have an actual different story

atleast make the enemies different stuff

@Xanderjedi11

I'm already putting in so much effort just allowing as many people to join as they want vro :sob:

Youse is already done