The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

imma join, here's the guy I am
Ralsreal, Relsay>Spamton from Deltaspin
the guy in this image

Mobile-1 Computer-0 because my phone wasn’t overheating from the quote chains

TO: nice

Imma just do a poll.

  • I would like a little health bar thing.
  • I already have a little health bar thing.
  • I do not want a little health bar thing.
0 voters

Little health bar thing

be sure to make my little health bar thing be this guy


because that's the guy I'm being for this thing

I thought this said "wiki users go through divorce" :soppingwet:

Just tell me your stats once you think of them.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SUCH HIGH HP
SUSIE IN CH1 HAS 110
THAT'S IT I'M ALTERING MINE TO GIVE MYSELF MORE HP

can I have a midpoint between Ralsei and Susie
(not kris)

can you

uhhh

...

remakw the face....

i kinda cant figure out how to do it

uhh

yea

thank you???

detlarune tim menu

I will join as a DM
crap the space thingies didn't appear

ok

ok here's my edited version

Oh shit didn't think of that

We shall figure it outeth

Defender, the STATS, please!

We'll figure ours out now.