I just made a little template.
ooo
Doesn't need to have a description
Also would like a DEF value if it's above 0
We don't really need those either
2
Yeah but they’re cool.
Will you also be scaling stats based on chapter or would you like a weapon type?
If you want a weapon type please come up with one.
I know they’re useless, but I like making them.
his type is Music in deltaroll but if we're talking about Deltarune, I'd say tennollo is dark/star maybe???
dangit man I just spent 5 minutes making this

b
im gonna make one for fun
c
yall
imma make a theme for ym guy for no reason whatsoever
Fusion14:
Xanderjedi11:
a
b
c
d
nuh uh
we are not blackswanning this thread
Apo1l0coolkid:
Fusion14:
Xanderjedi11:
a
b
c
d
e
blackswanning
tf does that mean
so there was this thread called "black swans"
and it got absolutely decimated by quotechains
too many quotes within quotes within quotes within quotes and it became really laggy
it started overheating computers
No I mean like what kind of weapon do you use (like Kris uses swords, Susie uses Axes, Ralsei uses Scarves)
Come up with a type of weapon you use (or choose to just have your stats scale with the chapter)
