The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

NOBODY CONTINUE THIS

ohhh

then I'd have to say axes

I tried to make one for tennollo.
I’m not sure if it’s any good.

f-okay ill stop

certain somebody closed a thread

looks awesome!

shit i cant get the smile to look right

yay I woke up at 10 am bc my dad gave me a phone call stating that I have to go pay the phone bill

stop sleeping at 12 pm dummy

You don't have to use a pre-made type

Hell you can even say your weapon type is microphones

my advice: DON'T make it symmetrical
stuff is less creepy looking if it's asymmetrycal
if you just take the brush tool and just make one quick stroke, it can look un-creepy yet still correct really easily

well

im tryna mod the guys thing

acctuallly

fuck it

imma redo it (sowwy)

how do you even draw my pfp if I want to use it

You don't have to draw it

You're going as your cat?

yes. I am

then I say music type! :D

xander let the Bart's out

Yo wait then I’m music/fire

what

What does Bart Simpson have to do with me?

actually I would like to be friend :friend: