The WIki Users Go Through Deltarune

hm

perchance

alright, here's Tennollo's stats

HP: 130

AT: 10

DEF: 5

MAGIC: 10

SPELL: "Rhythm Check"

TP COST FOR SPELL: about 25%

"Rhythm check can send enemies "off-tempo" AKA trip them/confuse them, which can cause them to skip a turn or lower DEF. the chances of it causing them to skip a turn or lower DEF is random."

Weapon: Disconnected Microphone

Armor: Showmanship Suit

is that good?

How do y’all make custom character interfaces?

wdym

Like this

At the bottom, the little health stuff

I have genuinely no idea
I've never even seen that before

Ok

all I can find is mods and fangames for whole custom battles
ig it's just epik skillz

where in the world did you find this???

pixil-frame-0


Went into wizards topics created.
I fpremembered seeing it.

uuuuu

I wanna make one!!

Hello
I can’t think of an armor
But my weapon type would be magic staff
Starting weapon would be “Childhood Staff”
Desc for it -An old wooden staff

okay

i wana

with my pfp guy

What are your stats?

Fusion:

HP 120

DEF 4

ATK 5

Weapon: Re-blade (basically a blade that can be long or short at any time and is like a lightsaber)

Equipment: Exoskeleton (cause my dude is like a robot type shi)

Spells: Beam/Ray/whatever the fuck (50% TP, 1d12 Damage to enemies in a certain range) and Assist HP (20 + How Much HP To Give% TP, Give X amount of HP to any Ally)

Here’s a little health thing.

ooooo

thank you

(imma change the smile just a tad cause it looks kinda creepy but other than that its perfect :D)

how you doing this