The seven wiki shitposters

@WizardofTheEastCoast im gonna add you to all my projects just to die at the beginning

don't wanna keep squeezing out all of my goddamn credit anymore, do you wizard?

that is CRIMINAL :sob:

I lowk laughed out loud when I read that

Your fricking wrong

You DUNDERHEAD

im crine

by the way, here's the

:starwalker: ORIGINAL

one i made before wizard told me to make any changes

Aqua WaveAnd what's that supposed to mean?

Aqua Wave:man_shrugging:

Oh hey I’m still here

there

that's plue

I shitpost daily and hit my topic limits everyday :pensive_face:

if anything I should be in the center, as i'm basically the god of shitposting, as I created what is the shitposting haven (offtopic sanctuary)

Screenshot 2026-04-08 6.50.06 PM

:friend::red_question_mark:

Our ringleader wasn't included

Screenshot 2026-04-08 6.50.06 PM

who is? :friend:

you

:friend:

oh

Screenshot 2026-04-08 6.50.06 PM

This post pisses me off

I’m the original

shitposter

Yeah

Wizard is flipping dying for changing this

What about me?

I think at least half of my posts are shitposts

i didn't know you existed until like last week