The seven wiki shitposters

Private matter.

Just know she’s (99.9999% chance) alive.

...what

what about me

I made a post abt uranium today

They grow up so fast​:face_holding_back_tears:

Ts is like the master splinter holding hands with the baby TMNT

I agree

I have never heard shitposting in a negative way

Show proof that there has ever been a change please

mwahahahah I'm in the centre

@Xanderjedi11 this fellow's questioning your integrity

TO: i survived long enough in the night that palladium is here

fove nights at the wiki

well you were there ORIGINALly but i showed it to wizard and he told me to replace you and apollo with tomeh and number1ratedjevilguy

oOh wizard you gonna TAKe that?!! /j

hey hey hey where am I :pleading_face:

gastuh (quoting kockabot here)

wizard told me to remove you

blame him

WIZARDDDDD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IM A SHITPOSTER

Puer told me you told them to remove meeeee

Wizard I’m gonna fucking kill you