...
I've uh...
not been too active...
but...
I...
have...
found...
the...
best...
ways...
to...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
waste...
your...
time...
...
I've uh...
not been too active...
but...
I...
have...
found...
the...
best...
ways...
to...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
waste...
your...
time...
TO: stop making this shit dramatic
It's not drama, it's that.
TO: well it’s not needed to keep spamming “…” over and over
Well, it clearly worked as you are wasting your time breaking down every aspect of this post.
TO: i ain’t wasting time buddy
Then what are you doing?
TO: ok fine you have a point
Great! you have successfully wasted probably 1-3 minutes of your time!
Thank you for your time!
TO: oh shut up
Wow! You really don't value your time if you keep going on!
TO: now your just annoying
...
Do you have anything better to do then continue going on about one post?
TO: yes
I feel like Jack should be on this list, seems pretty accurate though
We got bigger shits to post
no because post taste better than radio
Sorry Jack, if you want to be apart of the seven wiki shitposters you have to be submerged in cement
I'm trying to draw this moment but it is TAKING TOO LONG so I'll do it tomorrow ig
I made the original