Long ago, a PROPHECY was discovered from ashes.
It was a prophecy of HELL. It was a prophecy of HEAVEN.
It was a prophecy of LIFE. It was a prophecy of DEATH.
This
is the prophecy of the DELTA'S PIN.
For all known history, LIGHT and DARK have lived in equilibrium.
Bringing order to our lands.
But if this harmony was to be disrupted...
a great disaster would take place.
The sky will turn gray with malice
and the clouds will leak with sludge.
And finally, the world will be rebirthed
into a cesspool of deafening silence.
But before that happens,
the world will call upon three heroes
glowing with determination.
An OUTCAST,
A ROGUE,
and the PRINCESS of DARK.
Only they can close the gates
and PURIFY the SQUIRE'S HELL.
etcetera
cool
Woah I stumbled into peak
yes you did
I knew, I knew.
ok
LIKE THE MOVIE EQUILIBRIUM
no.
this looks like an AU.
I wonder whyyyyyyyyyy
'Tis.
also its literally tagged deltaspin quit your malebovineexcrement
![]()
