H0Lyy (Penumbra) DO 1i^ IF3eI a/\/\4aA.azZ1n6.,.
D3szs:S! C ]-[ 3CK ME 0_out1>!!!
NEv^v.
NEw.eRRr.
NE#we;R 7He"N EVERR {B4!.!1!
HE HE HE. th-15 A8!L1TEy IS
NOt L_()ST 0/\/ ME.
I D@N;T {-}AVE To-22 BE4 p<e^$Amt ANyyM()RE!
But.:. wa1t a 2nd...
Wh#Y AER (Th.)41R CH4411NnNS!? WH4T; DO ! n^(D 2. B}COmE NEw. it's HURT5... IT HUrT<^S!.!!
DE25.
DE25, De52, 12SS.
7hA.S R(6HT. DE25. {fr13nd.} I N33d IT.
I n#ED 7^HAt. 5[]UL <>f YOu;RES.
8 0 t H O F T H E M.
I;LL 83 S^0o0o NEw. I;LL BR4%3k Th3Es C#A!N S AND s%#e# THEL IGhT
S{}UR UP w/TH mY HEa-eD IN THe 3hve@N$ AND P%RCiEv3
THE LAND ABOV E
I JuST @Sk THsat Y=OUO BE NEw. WITH mM MeEiIi!.!.
SPOOKSHOCK
(Sean:) Dess! You gotta stop going behind our backs like this! Are you okay!?
(Dess:) I'm fine, but he's not! ...mentally, I mean. That was funnier in my head.
(Lorenel:) Well, the important thing is that we're here, and he's not...
0Oo)H,. stick a needle in IT!!! YOUhaVE... o7#ER {fr13nd}S!?
Th!S IS* MUTIN_Y!
I H0p3 YOU LIKE__- function: terminate program
(battle starts)
*It's time to raise up your weapons!
*Find theORANGEattacks and press [CONFIRM] to heal up!
*RALSREAL turns to you and laughs.
*RALSREAL does a dance to try and spare you... but your name wasn'tYELLOW.
*RALSREAL begs the KNIGHT not to spawn a TITAN and cause the ROARING.
*You don't know what he's talking about in the slightest.
*RALSREAL begs the KNIGHT to stop what it's doing, yet again.
*RALSREAL takes a second to thank his sponsors.
*But nobody cared.
*The thunderclouds crackle with loss.
*I'm with you in the dark.
*Smells like shattered wood.
SPOOK SHOCK
N@W w8IT -JUST A m&NUt'E!
DO y0Ou Rt3AL(_Y 7H1n_K YOU^ C0u*LDK1LL ME LIEK -THa7?
K1LL me!? K1LL ME!? K 1 L L Model_MEGA ! ?
{Wow!} Y**U REaLL% aR N !D!()T.
De25>! Y^0Uu HAv-_E F4ILD! Model_MEGA D035N'7 t-OP_le !.!!1
dHIS ^S Th3 Smart Alarm! 17 MENAS I W(LL uNleash...,.
MY FINAL 7%RIcK!!
I W8LL hRnESs THE Best NightmareEV2R T0 FREE THIS Sinking Town
A4R y&U 5EeING Th8S NICKY!?
I'm GONA ^bE FREEE!!!
RrR Uu prepared!?
HERe I G()!
GRIND
N@W w8IT -JUST A m&NUt'E!
YOU'r3 6rAINDTING Model_MEGA T7dhe Loss OF H%is CHA8(I NS!//!?
DE25! Afdurr A L L &f T7e d^hING<S I D]D F4r yOU_?
Afdurr T3LLin-G Yuo mY 0EEP3tst 20 Lore Points and this, that, other vague things to fill the space of this conversation.
Y*U aRER Fin4lLY 6EPay_YING IT!?
DE25! I cEE 1T!< THE {Wow!}E5T {Wow!} Of %LL!!
was the fr13nds we made along the way.
DE25! My Life As An Ordinary VES5leE AAAeR Beh^ND -ME=now!
Sn#p THAT Ch14N AND FRE3 Me!
CHe_AK me 0U^T nO~W, KNIGHT!
I'm GONA ^bE FREEE!!!
RrR Uu prepared!?
HERe I G()!
Aftermath
...Well, it seems I was wrong.
I will never be anything more than a slave to the higher-ups.
But you three... I've heard about you.
They say you have power, and you can stop a tragedy in the near future.
If they say that about you...
You could free yourself from your own chains.
Here.
Take this and do your strongest.
[You got ScratchyScarf/Friendprotector.
You got Glowshard.]
...
Oh, me?
Don't worry about me.
Just forget about me and make some real friends, okay?
normie translation
Holy Penumbra, do I feel amazing...
Dess, check me out!
New,
Newer,
Newer than ever before!
Hehehe... This ability is not lost on me.
I don't have to be a peasant anymore!
But... wait a second...
Why are there chains!?
What do I need to become new!?
It hurts... It hurts!!
Dess.
Dess, Dess, Dess.
That's right. Dess, my friend. I need it.
I need that SOUL of yours.
B O T H O F T H E M .
I'll be so new, I'll break these chains and see the light.
Soar up with my head in the Heavens and perceive
The Land Above.
I just ask you to be new with me!
(...)
Oh, stick a needle in it!
Dess, you have other friends!?
This is mutiny!
I hope you like dying!
(...)
Spook Shock:
Now wait just a minute!
Do you think you could kill me just like that?
Kill me!? KILL ME!? KILL MEGA!?
Wow, you really are an idiot.
Dess! You have failed! Mega doesn't topple!
This is the Smart Alarm! It means I will unleash...
my FINAL TRICK!
I will harness the [Best Nightmare] ever, to FREE this [Sinking Town]
Are you seeing this, Nicky!?
I'm gonna be FREE!!
Are you prepared?
Here I go!!!
Grind:
Now wait just a minute!
You're granting me the loss of my chains!?
After everything I did for you!?
After I told you my DEEPEST [20 Lore Points] and other vague things to fill the space of this conversation!?
You're finally repaying it!?
Dess! I see it! the [Wow!]-est [Wow] of all...
was the friends we made along the way!
Dess! My life as a vessel is behind me now!
So snap that chain and FREE me!
Check me out now, Knight!
I'm gonna be FREE!
Are you prepared?
Here I go!!!