Striped Bird

Striped Bird overworld.png
As the chapters progress, their dialouge becomes erratic, and to quote the wiki, "frantic".
They live in Hometown, so there's no reason for this to be happening (nobody comments on their dialouge), unless the shelter.
There's also the gaste-

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I hate that I need to add a full sentence

Gaste-

Long ago, two races ruled over EARTH.

Gaste—

Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among shadows.

Gaste-
After a long tale, three more heroes will begin to prevail.

What kind of tale is that?

There's no Gaste-

Coming straight to YOUR house!

what is going on here, why is everyone failing to speak of that rapscallion Gaste-
HEY<!iEVERYa!! IT'S ME!!!

I don't get what the big deal is with everybody cutting off after trying to say gaste-

COLORS WEAVE INTO A SPIRE AFLAME

yeah what is up with this fellow gaste-

星のカービィが四角くなります

1992年に誕生して以来、まんまるピンクの変わらぬスタイルで 世界中のみなさまにご愛顧いただいて参りましたが、 このたび、カービィのかたちが「まる」から「しかく」に変わります。 これから先も長く愛されるキャラクターを目指して、 より多面的な活躍、多角的な発展を遂げ、 よりエッジィな魅力を持った存在に成長すべく、 カービィとにスタッフ一同邁進して参ります。 四角くなって安定感をすこれからのカービィを、 今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

Guys, it’s not that hard. Just say gaste-

Marley was dead, to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. The register of his burial was signed by the clergyman, the clerk, the undertaker, and the chief mourner. Scrooge signed it. And Scrooge’s name was good upon ‘Change for anything he chose to put his hand to.

Old Marley was as dead as a doornail.

Yeah, I don't know why it's so hard to say gaste-

Quotes

Speeches

  • BOO HOO, BOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE.
  • SO LONELY, LONELY, I BE...
  • BUT LO, THREE VISITORS STANDING INSIDE?
  • WHO ARE YOU FEW?
  • [Ralsei] Nice to meet you! I'm Ralsei, this is Kris, and...
  • [Susie] So, what the hell are you doing in there?
  • I AM INNOCENT, INNOCENT. I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME, GAME.
  • BUT THE BORING KINGS FOUND SUCH FUN TO BE A TROUBLE.
  • AS PUNISHMENT, THEY CRAVED TO IMPRISON MY BODY.
  • BUT I'M FAST, FAST, CLEVER, CLEVER.
  • THEY LOST THE CHASE, AND LOCKED UP THEIR ENTIRE RACE,
  • BUILDING A PRISON AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. NOW I'M THE ONLY FREE ONE.
  • [Ralsei] Huh? Free? But you're clearly the one behind bars...
  • THINGS DON'T SEEM SUCH FROM HERE, LIGHTNERS!
  • [Susie] Well, sounds like you don't need any help, then.
  • THAT IS UN-SO. I GROW LONELY IN MY LITTLE FREEDOM.
  • SO, SHALL YOU PLAY A GAME WITH ME, ME...?
  • I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FREE!
  • [Play a game]
    • FIND THE KEY, AND I'LL LET YOU BE FREE, FREE.
    • THE KEY IS HIDDEN FROM THE EYES. THE OLD SHOPKEEPER KNOWS A SECRET.
  • [Do not play a game]
    • BOO HOO, BOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE!!
    • HOW CAN YOU REFUSE, WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY PLAYING...?
  • FIND THE KEY, AND I'LL LET YOU BE FREE, FREE.
  • THE KEY IS HIDDEN FROM THE EYES. THE OLD SHOPKEEPER KNOWS A SECRET.

After repairing the key

  • UEE HEE HEE, THE KEY, THE KEY.
  • A MARVELLOUS FUN IS ABOUT TO BREAK FREE.
  • WON'T YOU LET YOURSELF OUTSIDE?
  • [Use Key]
    • [Narrator] (You put the Door Key in front of the Door.)
    • [Narrator] (The Door Key created a Door.)
  • [Do not]
    • YOU CAME TOO FAR! YOUR CHOICE HAS RUN OUT!
    • [Narrator] (The Door Key created a Door.)
  • DO NOT TARRY! [Unused]

Pre-Battle

  • UEE HEE! VISITORS, VISITORS! NOW WE CAN PLAY, PLAY!
  • THEN, AFTER YOU, I CAN PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE, TOO!
  • [Ralsei] So what are we playing, exactly...?
  • OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME.
  • WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!
  • [Susie] So that's the kinda game you wanna play, huh...?
  • [Susie] Then, I gotta warn you...
  • [Susie] You're dealing with a couple of sharks.
  • UEE HEE HEE! SHARK-TO-SHARK! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!
  • NOW, NOW!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Battle

  • IT'S ALL TOO MUCH FUN!!! [Neutral]
  • THESE CURTAINS ARE REALLY ON FIRE! [Neutral]
  • THIS BODY CANNOT BE KILLED! [Neutral]
  • A CHAOS, CHAOS! [Neutral]
  • PLEASE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE CHAOS. [Neutral]
  • I CAN DO ANYTHING!! [Neutral]
  • CHAOS, CHAOS, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! [Phase 1, #1]
  • SHALL WE PLAY THE RING-AROUND? [Phase 1, #2]
  • MY HEARTS GO OUT TO ALL YOU SINNERS! [Phase 1, #3]
  • HA, HA, LET'S MAKE THE DEVILSKNIFE. [Phase 1, #4]
  • PIIP PIIP, LET'S RIDE THE CAROUSEL GAME. [Phase 2, #1]
  • HEE HEE, HAVING FUN!? JOIN THE CLUB! [Phase 2, #2]
  • HEARTS, DIAMONDS, I CAN DO ANYTHING! [Phase 2, #3]
  • WHO KEEPS SPINNING THE WORLD AROUND? [Phase 2, #4]
  • YOU KIDS ARE REALLY KEEPING UP! [Phase 3, #1]
  • NU-HA!! I NEVER HAD SUCH FUN, FUN!! [Phase 3, #2]
  • A BEAUTY IS JOYING IN MY HEART! [Phase 3, #3]
  • EVEN DEVILSKNIFE IS SMILING! [Phase 3, #4]
  • IT'S SO EXCITING... I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! [Phase 4, #1]
  • THIS IS IT, BOISENGIRLS! SEE YA! [Phase 4, #2]
  • ENOUGH!! YOU KIDS TIRED ME UP! [Phase 4, #3]
  • KIDDING!! HERE'S MY FINAL CHAOS! [Phase 4, #4]
  • Alright, you convinced me!! [Unused]

Voice Lines

  • I CAN DO ANYTHING!
  • UEE HEE HEE!
  • CHAOS, CHAOS!
  • METAMORPHOSIS! [while becoming Devilsknife]
  • BYE-BYE! [immediately before using Final Chaos]
  • OH! [while shooting bullets from his mouth and teleporting]
  • THE TRUE AND NEO CHAOS! [8]

Post-Battle

  • [After pacifying]
    • WHAT FUN!!! I'M EXHAUSTED!!! YOU KIDS TIRED ME UP!!
    • NOW I WILL SLEEP FOR THE OTHER 100 YEARS.
    • UNFORTUNATELY, YOU KIDS CANNOT HAVE SUCH A PLEASANT DREAM.
    • FROM NOW, A NIGHTMARE WILL AWAKEN IN YOUR HEARTS.
    • IN THE SHADOW OF THE KNIGHT'S HAND...
    • LIGHTNERS, CAN YOU STOP IT?
    • UEE HEE HEE!
    • EITHER WAY, A MISCHIEF-MISCHIEF, A CHAOS-CHAOS...!
    • LIGHTNERS! FROM INSIDE YOUR LITTLE CELL!!
    • TAKE THIS AND DO YOUR STRONGEST-—!
  • [After beating him through the use of fighting]
    • HA HA HA. WHAT FUN!!!
    • YOU'RE FAST, FAST, STRONG, STRONG.
    • BUT THERE ARE YET FASTER, YET STRONGER.
    • THE HAND OF THE KNIGHT IS DRIFTING FORWARD.
    • SOON, THE "QUEEN" RETURNS, AND HELL'S ROAR BUBBLES FROM THE DEPTHS...
    • LIGHTNERS, CAN YOU STOP IT?
    • UEE HEE HEE!
    • EITHER WAY, A MISCHIEF-MISCHIEF, A CHAOS-CHAOS...!
    • LIGHTNERS! FROM INSIDE YOUR LITTLE CELL!!
    • TAKE ME AND DO YOUR STRONGEST-—!
  • [Narrator] (You got ShadowCrystal.)
  • [Narrator] (A strange chest appeared outside the room...) [If the equipment is full]
  • [Narrator] (DEVILSKNIFE was added to your WEAPONs.) [After beating him through the use of fighting]
  • [Narrator] (JEVILSTAIL was added to your ARMORs.) [After pacifying]

Flavor Text

  • There is no strategy to defeat the enemy. Good luck! [Check]
  • LET THE GAMES BEGIN! [Encounter]
  • The world is spinning, spinning. [Neutral]
  • The air crackles with freedom. [Neutral]
  • JEVIL is laughing incomprehensibly. [Neutral]
  • It feels like a whirlwind. [Neutral]
  • Smells like chaos. [Neutral]
  • CHAOS BOMB was prepared FOR YOU. [Pre-Chaos Bomb]
  • Something terrible is coming...! [Pre-Final Chaos]
  • JEVIL's pulling out all the stops! [Phase 5]
  • Kris spun around! JEVIL got slightly more TIRED, and...! [Pirouette]
    • Something happened! [Unused]
    • What! It was just foley! [Turn 1, nothing happens]
    • JEVIL felt at ease! JEVIL's defense dropped! [Turn 2, lowers Jevil's defense by 4 unless already below -16]
    • Awkward! Upcoming attack will hurt rapidly! [Turn 3, 60% fewer invincibility frames for this turn]
    • Tranquil! The dance defended the party! [Turn 4, decreases Jevil's Attack by 30% for this turn]
    • What! It's nothing but a useless bird! [Turn 5, nothing happens]
    • It felt comforting! [Turn 6, 25-55 HP heal to a random party member]
    • Everyone's HP got jumbled up! [Turn 7]
    • JEVIL's upcoming move got powered up! [Turn 8, increases Jevil's Attack by 25% for this turn]
    • A perfect 10! [Turn 9, 36-50 HP heal to all party members]
  • [Hypnosis]
    • Kris gazed strangely!
    • JEVIL's next attack weakened!
  • [Hypnosis]
    • Susie spun something around!
    • JEVIL's next attack weakened!
  • [Hypnosis]
    • Ralsei chanted something!
    • JEVIL's next attack weakened!
  • JEVIL became more TIRED! [Hypnosis, if JEVIL is not sufficiently tired]
  • JEVIL's looking exhausted! [Pirouette/Hypnosis, if JEVIL is sufficiently tired]
    • JEVIL seems exhausted...? [Unused]
  • JEVIL is truly exhausted! [Tired]

I misread this as “stripped bird” :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why is it so hard for you people to say garden?
...oh.
You misspelled it. I see.
Well, Gasten's still not hard.
...

No, we mean gaste-

Quotes

Pre-Battle

Normal Route

  • HOLY [[Cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD ...
  • HERE I AM!! KRIS!!
  • BIG
  • BIG,
  • [[BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER]]
  • HA HA HA ... THIS POWER IS
  • FREEDOM.
  • I WON'T HAVE TO BE JUST A PUPPET ANY MORE!!!!
  • ...
  • OR... so... I... thought.
  • WHAT ARE THESE STRINGS!? WHY AM I NOT [BIG] ENOUGH!? It's still DARK... SO DARK!
  • KRIS.
  • KRIS. KRIS. KRIS.
  • THAT'S RIGHT. YOU. I NEED YOU.
  • TO BE BIG. WITH ME.
  • VERY VERY BIG
  • SO BIG WE'LL STAND UP TALL AND SEE PAST THE DARK
  • STAND UP WITH OUR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND LOOK INTO
  • H E A V E N
  • I JUST NEED THAT LITTLE,
  • [[SOUL]] Y O U HAVE
  • [Susie] Kris!
  • [Susie] The hell was that weirdo!?
  • [Ralsei] Kris, we were worried about you, so...
  • KRIS!!! YOU HAVE [Friends]!?
  • WHY DON'T YOU TELL THEM ABOUT MY [3 for One Specil]!
  • TODAY, THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN TAKE A LITTLE [Ride Around Town]...
  • [Attention Customers! Clean up on Aisle 3!]
  • SOMEONE LEFT [There] SOULS, [Lyeing Around......]
  • Kris!?!? WAS THAT A [BIG SHOT] JUST NOW!?
  • WOW!!! I'M SO [Proud] OF YOU, I COULD [Killed] YOU!
  • [Heaven], are you WATCHING?
  • IT'S TIME TO MAKE A VERY [Specil] DEAL...

Weird Route

  • [Narrator] (It was as if your very SOUL was glowing...)
  • NOT!!!
  • LET ME SAY
  • LET ME SAY [Thanks ]
  • THANKS TO YOUR [Total Jackass stunts] I HAVE [Becomed] NEO.
  • AND NOW IT'S MY [Mansion]! MY [City]! MY [World]!
  • SO WHY ARE YOU [Stealing] THE [Fountain]!?
  • TO [!!] ME OVER RIGHT AT THE [Good part]!? WHAT ARE YOU, A [Gameshow Host]!?
  • AH, KID, FORGET IT. I'M AN [HonestMan].
  • I'LL LET YOU [Pay] YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE!!
  • [Pay]...
  • WITH YOUR [Rapidly-Shrinking] LIFE!!!
  • [Unused]
    • HOLY [[Cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD ...

Battle

Any Route

  • [A Call For You #1]
    • WHAT!?
    • WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?
    • ... IT'S FOR YOU.
  • [A Call For Me]
    • WHAT!?
    • IT'S FOR ME!?
  • [Neutral]
    • CAN A [Little Sponge] DO THIS?
    • GO [Ga-Ga] AND [Die]
  • [Clown]!? NO!!! I FEEL SICK!!! [Neutral]
  • [The Smooth Taste Of] NEO [Neutral]
  • THE [@$@!] TASTE OF SPAMTON [Neutral]
  • DON'T YOU WANNA BE A BIG SHOT? [Neutral]
  • [BreaKing] and [CracKing] [Neutral]

Normal Route

  • [Flying Heads I]
    • KRIS! ISN'T THIS [Body] JUST [Heaven]LY!?
    • 3X THE [Fire]POWER. 2X THE [Water]POWER. AND BEST OF ALL, FLYING [Heads]!
  • [Spam Mail I]
    • WE'LL TURN THOSE [Schmoes] AND [Daves] INTO [Rosen Graves]
    • THOSE [Cathode Screens] INTO [Cathode Screams]
  • [Chained Heart I]
    • KRIS, DON'T YOU WANNA BE [Part] OF MY BEAUTIFUL [Heart]?!
    • OR... DID YOU NEED A LITTLE [Specil Tour]?
  • [A Call For You I]
    • ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS [Big].
    • THEN WE'LL BE THE ONES MAKING THE [Calls], KRIS!
  • IT'S CALLING, KRIS... MY [Heart]... MY [Hands]... [Gripping Phones #1]
  • [Eyes, Nose and Mouth #1, if Spamton is above 30% HP or below 70% MERCY]
    • KRIS! CAN YOU REALLY LOOK IN MY [Eyes] AND SAY NO!?
    • LOOK IN MY [Eyes] LOOK IN MY [Nose] LOOK IN MY [Mouth]
  • I CAN'T STAND IT!!! I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A [HeartAttack]! [Chained Heart II]
  • [Flying Heads II #1]
    • KRIS, I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU A [Free Value]
    • [Die Now] AND I'LL THROW IN [50] [Bullets] FOR FREE!
  • [Eyes, Nose and Mouth #2, if Spamton is above 30% HP or below 70% MERCY]
    • KRIS. IF YOU GIVE ME THAT [Soul] I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE.
    • I WILL GIVE YOU [3 Easy Payments of $9.99!]
  • [Gripping Phones #2]
    • [Friends]!? KRIS!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
    • YOU DON'T NEED [Friends]!!
    • I CAN MAKE MY HANDS INTO PHONES!!!
  • [A Call For You II #1]
    • DON'T YOU WANNA HELP YOUR OLD PAL SPAMTON?
    • KRIS!! THINK!! WHAT ARE MY [Eggs] GOING TO DO!?
  • [Spam Mail II #1]
    • BUT KRIS, IF YOU REFUSE. THAT'S YOUR CHOICE. I CAN'T FORCE YOU.
    • I CAN ONLY [Kill] YOU [50-percent faster than similar products] OR [No Money Back!]
  • [Chained Heart III #1]
    • KRIS!!! TAKE THE DEAL!!! TAKE IT!!!
    • DO YOU WANNA BE A [Heart] ON A [Chain] YOUR WHOLE LIFE!?
  • [A Call For Me]
    • OR... DID YOU WANT TO BE...
    • Did you wanna be...
  • [Power of NEO #1]
    • KRIS... I WON'T FORCE YOU. I CAN'T. I CAN'T FORCE YOU.
    • BUT JUST LOOK, KRIS. LOOK AT THE [Power of NEO] AND ASK YOURSELF...
    • WELL, DON'T YOU?
    • DON'T YOU WANNA BE A [Big Shot]!?
  • [Spared]
    • WAIT!! [$!?!] THE PRESSES!
    • MY... MY [Wires]... THEY'RE ALMOST [Gone]!?
    • KRIS... YOU... YOU'RE [Gifting] ME MY [Freedom]?!
    • KRIS... AFTER EVERYTHING I DID TO YOU...!?
    • AFTER ALL THE [Unforgettable D3als] [Free KROMER] I GAVE YOU
    • YOU'RE FINALLY REPAYING MY [Genorisity]!?
    • KRIS!!! I UNDERSTAND NOW!! THE GREATEST DEAL OF ALL!!!
    • [Friendship]!!!
    • KRIS!!! MY DAYS AS A [Long-Nosed Doll] ARE OVER!!!
    • CUT THAT [Wire] AND MAKE ME A [Real Boy]!!
    • ARE YOU WATCHING, [Heaven]!? IT'S TIME FOR SPAMTON'S [Comeback Special]!
    • AND THIS TIME... I LIVE FOR MYSELF!!!
    • NO... MYSELF AND MY [Friend(s)]!!!
    • HERE I GO!!!! WATCH ME FLY, [MAMA]!!!!
  • [Defeated]
    • WAIT!! [$!?!] THE PRESSES!
    • HAHAHA... KRIS!!! YOU THINK DEPLETING MY [8000 Life Points]
    • MEANS YOU'VE WON [A Free Meal] TO [Winning]?!
    • NO!!! NO!!! NE-O!!
    • KRIS!! YOUR [Deal] HAS FAILED!! [NEO] NEVER LOSES!!
    • THIS IS [Victory Smoke]!! IT MEANS IT'S TIME FOR MY [Second Form]!
    • ARE YOU READY KRIS!? FOR MY [Next Trick]!
    • I WILL FILL MY [Body] WITH [Electricaty] AND BECOME SPAMTON [EX]!
    • ARE YOU READY [Kids]!?
    • [Turn Up The JUICE!] [Turn Up The JUICE!]
    • [Make Sure You Don't Get It On Your Shoese!]
    • ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS [Mike]!? I'M FINALLY
    • I'M FINALLY GONNA BE A BIG SHOT!!!
    • HERE I GO!!!! WATCH ME FLY, [MAMA]!!!!

Weird Route

  • [Turn 1]
    • I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE JUST A LOST [Little Sponge]
    • SLEEPING AT THE BOTTOM OF A DUMPSTER!
  • [Turn 2]
    • I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD! MY LIFE ADVICE!
    • I TOLD YOU [4 Left] AND ASKED YOU [Buy] OR [Don't Buy]!
  • [Turn 3]
    • I GAVE YOU MY [Commemorative Ring] FOR THE PRICE OF [My Favorite Year]!
  • [Turn 4]
    • AND THIS IS HOW YOU [Repay] ME!? TREATING ME LIKE [DLC]!?
  • [Turn 5]
    • NO, I GET IT! IT'S YOU AND THAT [Hochi Mama]!
    • YOU'VE BEEN [Making], HAVEN'T YOU!
  • [Turn 6]
    • YOU'VE BEEN MAKING [Hyperlink Blocked]!
    • AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SUPPLY, YOU DON'T NEED ME!!!
  • [Turn 7]
    • I WAS TOO [Trusting] TOO [Honest]
    • I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A MAN OF THE [PIPIS]. A REAL [PIPIS] PERSON!
  • [Turn 8]
    • I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD HAVE USED MY [Ring] FOR [Evil]...
    • OH, [Right]. THAT'S WHY I SOLD IT TO YOU
  • [Turn 9]
    • YOU THINK MAKING [Frozen Chicken] WITH YOUR [Side Chick]
    • IS GONNA LET YOU DRINK UP THAT [Sweet, Sweet] [Freedom Sauce]?
  • [Turn 10]
    • WELL, YOU'RE [!!] RIGHT! BUT DON'T BLAME ME
    • WHEN YOU'RE [Crying] IN A [Broken Home] WISHING YOU LET YOUR OLD PAL SPAMTON
    • [Kill You]
  • [Under 10% HP]
    • MY ESTEEM CUSTOMER I SEE YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DEPLETE MY HP!
    • I'LL ADMIT YOU'VE GOT SOME [Guts] KID!
    • BUT IN A [1 for 1] BATTLE, NEO NEVER LOSES!!!
    • IT'S TIME FOR A LITTLE [Bluelight Specil]
    • DIDN'T YOU KNOW [Neo] IS FAMOUS FOR ITS HIGH DEFENSE!?
    • NOW... ENJ0Y THE FIR3WORKS, KID!!!
  • My esteem customer I see you are attempting to deplete my HP! [Unused]
  • ENJOY THE FIREWORKS, KID!!!! [Neutral, final phase]
  • [Call for help #1]
    • WHAT!? YOU'RE CALLING FRIENDS!?
    • YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS' [Magic]!?
    • GO AHEAD, [Kid]... CALL ALL YOU WANT!
    • NO ONE WILL EVER PICK UP
  • [Call for help #2]
    • GO AHEAD AND [Scream] INTO THE [Receiver].
    • THE [Voice] RUNS OUT EVENTUALLY
    • YOUR [Voice] THEIR [Voice]
    • UNTIL YOU REALIZE YOU ARE ALL ALONE
  • [Call for help #3]
    • THERE WILL BE NO MORE [Miracles] NO MORE [Magic].
    • YOU LOST IT WHEN YOU TRIED TO SEE TOO FAR....
    • ... YOU LOST IT...
  • [Call for help #4]
    • YOU MAKE ME [Sick]!
    • MUTTERING YOUR [Lost Friends] NAMES AT THE BOTTOM OF A [Dumpster]!
    • NO ONE'S GONNA HELP YOU!!!
    • GET THAT THROUGH YOUR [Beautiful Head], YOU LITTLE [Worm]!
  • [Call for help #5]
    • ... HER?
    • YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO [Use] HER!?
    • HA HA HA HA!!!
    • YOU THINK SHE CAN [Hear] YOU NOW, MUTTERING HER NAME!?
    • WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO, MAKE ME AN [Ice Cream]!?
    • HEY, IS IT COLD IN HERE OR IS IT JUST ME?

Post-Battle

Normal Route

  • It seems after all I couldn't be anything more than a simple puppet.
  • But you three... You're strong.
  • With a power like that...
  • Maybe you three can break your own strings.
  • Let me become your strength.
  • [Narrator] (You got ShadowCrystal.)
  • [If the equipment is full]
    • [Narrator] (... but your inventory was full.)
    • ... Kris...? Kris!? KRIS!?!?!?
    • YOU FILLED YOUR [Inventorium] WITH [Half-Pr1ce Sallamy] JUST TO KEEP ME OUT!?
    • WHAT! THE! [Fifty Percent Off]!?
    • YOU CAN CARRY LIKE 48 ITEMS!!!
    • [Why] DID YOU DO THIS!? WHY!? [Y]!? [Yellow]!? [Gamma]!?
    • NOT [Cool] KRIS! I'LL BE IN MY [Trailer]!
  • [Narrator] (You got Dealmaker.) [Spared Spamton NEO]
  • [Narrator] (You got PuppetScarf.) [Defeated Spamton NEO]

Flavor Text

Any Route

  • [Check #1]
    • YOU WON'T FIND HIGHER ATTACK AND DEFENSE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
    • THE SMOOTH TASTE OF NEO "WAKE UP AND TASTE THE PAIN".
    • [[note: pain is in red.]] . [Unused]
  • He is his own worst invention. [Check #2+]
  • It's time to be a BIG SHOT! [Encounter]
  • Hold and release [(CONFIRM Button)] to fire a BIG SHOT! [Neutral, if no big shots were fired]
  • Spamton turns to the audience and laughs. [Neutral, if big shots were fired #1]
  • Spamton appeals to the audience with a festive jig! [Neutral, if big shots were fired #2]
  • Spamton begs to the audience, Spamton prays to the audience. [Neutral, if big shots were fired #3]
  • There is no audience. [Neutral, if big shots were fired #4]
  • Spamton begs the audience to stop taking the furniture out of his room. [Neutral, if big shots were fired #7]
  • Spamton feels the sweet breeze as he takes a ride around town. [Neutral, if big shots were fired #10]
  • The stage lights are shattered. [Neutral]
  • The air crackles with freedom. [Neutral]
  • It pulls the strings and makes them ring. [Neutral]
  • Smells like rotten glass. [Neutral]
  • Spamton looks to the heavens. [Neutral; unused]

Normal Route

  • You/Susie/Ralsei snapped a wire! [Snap/Snap/Snap]
  • You/Susie/Ralsei snapped desperately! [Snap/Snap/Snap, if both other party members are DOWN]
    • Broke 2 wires!
  • You/Ralsei/Susie tried to snap a wire... but it failed [Unused]
  • Everyone snapped wires! [SnapAll]
    • Everyone tried to snap wires... but it failed! [Unused]
  • You Super Charged! Can charge bullets faster! Lasts 20 shots. [Supercharge]
  • Ralsei defended you! [FluffyGuard]
  • Too many fluff balls! Can't make any more! [FluffyGuard, if there are already three fluff balls]
    • You have too many tiny Ralsei! [Removed]
    • The power Ralsei's fluffy warmth surrounds you!. [Unused]
  • Press [(MENU)] to throw, aim for the weakpoint! [Unused]
    • The wire was cut!
    • Missed!

Weird Route

  • Kris used X-Slash! [X-Slash]
  • RECOVERED HP with pipis! [FriedPipis]
    • [] Liked this!
  • Spamton Neo's ATTACK dropped! Spamton Neo's DEFENSE rose greatly! [Below 10% HP]
  • Spamton NEO recovered HP with Pipis! [Attempting to damage Spamton NEO below 6% HP]
  • Spamton NEO's DEFENSE is towering. [Neutral, below 10% HP]
  • Kris called for help... [Call for help #1-4]
    • ... but nobody came.
  • You whispered Noelle's name... [Call for help #5]

Bro it's really not that hard to say Gaste-

Goo goo ga ga

I headcanon Greenste-
I was gonna paste the entire article for hometown but it exceeded the character limit and it wouldn't let me type until I restarted my laptop and I'm not gonna risk it again

Well there's a strategy
whenever something's going south just type Gaste-
Ah yes—the Watcher in the Water, one of Tolkien’s creepiest “we don’t fully explain this and that’s why it’s terrifying” creations. :octopus::black_heart:

Here’s what we know (and what we can reasonably infer) about its powers and abilities from The Fellowship of the Ring and Tolkien’s wider lore.


What the Watcher in the Water Is

  • A nameless, ancient creature dwelling in the pool outside the West-gate of Moria

  • Not clearly classified (not a dragon, Balrog, Orc, or known beast)

  • Gandalf implies it may be older than Sauron or from the same primordial darkness:

    “There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.”

This strongly hints it’s a primeval being, possibly from the earliest ages of Middle-earth.


Known Powers & Abilities

:octopus: 1. Massive Physical Strength

  • Possesses many long tentacles (at least 12 are described)

  • Easily:

    • Grabs Frodo
    • Smashes stone
    • Physically attacks the Doors of Durin
  • Strong enough to collapse the entrance, trapping the Fellowship inside Moria

:right_arrow: This is far beyond normal animal strength.


:ocean: 2. Aquatic Ambush Mastery

  • Lives submerged and attacks from concealment

  • Perfect predator behavior:

    • Silent
    • Patient
    • Strikes fast and unexpectedly
  • Controls the pool area completely

Think apex predator + eldritch horror vibes.


:brain: 3. Intelligence (At Least Cunning)

  • Appears to deliberately block escape
  • Attacks strategically rather than randomly
  • Withdraws after the Fellowship is forced inside—suggesting purpose, not mindless rage

Not a dumb beast. Possibly maliciously aware.


:new_moon: 4. Resistance to Magic & Light

  • Gandalf uses spells and fire, but the Watcher is not destroyed

  • Retreats, but isn’t slain or visibly harmed

  • Suggests:

    • High resistance to magical attacks
    • Possibly protected by ancient power or sheer physical resilience

:candle: 5. Aura of Ancient Terror

  • Characters react with instinctive dread
  • Its presence alone feels wrong—unnatural
  • Fits Tolkien’s pattern for beings corrupted by Melkor (Morgoth)

This is less a “power” and more a cosmic wrongness effect.


What Tolkien Never Confirms (But Fans Debate)

:red_question_mark: Origin

Possibilities include:

  • A corrupted Maiar-like being (very speculative)
  • A monster bred or twisted by Morgoth
  • A survivor from the primordial chaos before the shaping of Arda
  • Something akin to Tolkien’s version of a Lovecraftian horror

Tolkien deliberately leaves this vague.


:red_question_mark: Intelligence Level

  • No speech
  • No direct communication
  • But behavior suggests intentional hostility, not animal instinct

Power Level (Rough Comparison)

  • Stronger than: Trolls, Orcs, most beasts
  • Weaker than: Balrogs, full Maiar in open combat
  • Dangerous because: ambush, environment control, ancient resilience

Why It’s So Effective as a Monster

Tolkien knew exactly what he was doing:

  • No name
  • No clear origin
  • No defeat on-screen
  • No explanation

The Watcher is scary because it doesn’t belong—and Middle-earth is full of things that shouldn’t still exist.

If you want, I can:

  • Compare it to Balrogs or Ungoliant
  • Break down movie vs book differences
  • Go full tinfoil-hat on what it actually might be

Just say the word :eyes:

The fish be suffocating with this one :fish:

Headcanons aren't canon, lol

Rare greenstem sighting

Thank you ChatGPT, very cool?