Striped Bird

SAY MY NAME.

W.D Gasmer
Hehe nobody can guess what im referencing hehe

Ok Gaster.

I AM IMMUNE!!!

What the hail you say nobody is immune

Gast-

I can't read the age of consent, I'm a gr00ming fan!

WHAT THE F

...is that some YT channel honestly can barely tell

Sh-yy

('0')/

wheredidthebackslashgo

You piece of sh-

Long ago, humans and monsters lived in harmony. One day, they all disappeared without a trace.

SO DI
D YOU

you started it

and

\ ('0')/

/necropostingonmyowntopicig
I CALLED IT

I KNEW STRIPED BIRD WAS SUS

/necropostingonhistopicig

I FORGOT ABOUT STRIPED BIRD

I REMEMBERED STRIPED BIRD
:tennadance: :tennadance: :tennadance:

What happened with Gaste-

When the light is running low

And the shadows start to grow

And the places that you know seem like fantasy...

There's a light inside your soul

That keeps shining in the cold

With the truth, the promise in our hearts

Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.