Some au I made (Deltagensei)

tbh everything kinda looks the same except Susie/Chieno’s outfit lol

not to be rude

it just does

:ralseihat: Hiromu! Please tell Chieno to wear some more modest clothing! It makes me uncomfortable!

:kris: Could… you… cover…

:susie: This hole in the wall? Sure! I get that you love your privacy… (weirdo)

:kris: (DANG IT)

:ralseihat: (DANG IT)

Noelle/Nanako's is sorta different, different sleeveless cardigan, longer skirt, and Kris/Hiromu's sweater is darker that og kris', and ralsei is now BLOO :bluesoul:

Can’t quite tell some things until you color them, amiright?

Yeah, and that's exactly what I'm doing now! lol

Who would au BERDLY be.....

And Nanako would help him with study work still but also secretly hate his guts

OOOOh yeah....

:noelle: You know, I'm getting a bit concerned about Hiromu.. Ever see them slightly.. wince when you go near their arms..? I don't think Mrs. Dreemurr ever... HURT them...

:susie: Actually, yeah. Preeeeetty weird, I must say. I wonder if...

:berdly: Worry yourselves, not... I know what wrong with Hiromu! They clearly.... IS HIDING TEST ANSWERS UP THEIR SLEEVES!

:noelle: Oh..! Uhm! Banri! Hey! I don't think! That's what's! Wrong!

:berdly: Oh, Nanako, you simple, rich, lady... Face the music.. They're so silent because they're trying to cheat!

:goddammit: Dude, Hiromu would NOT do that. There's something di-

:berdlystrangle: THEY'RE NOT CHEATING!!!

Their like. the Omori/Sunny of Deltarot

Chieno is like the Kel of the group, Nanako is the Hero of the group and Banri is. Berdly

Yeah, I can see that

also just experimenting with Banri for a bit

One of those rare moments when Banri is humble:

:berdly: Hey Nanako… I can’t shake the feeling that I got question 12 wrong. Could you help me understand my mistake?

:noelle: Oh, sure! The problem is simple: you forgot to indicate that this is meant to be squared!

:berdly: Oh, thanks! I’ll make sure to catch myself next time I make this mistake. (It was kind of silly of me)

:burghley: (Joking) Now can you help me with question 25?

:noelle: (TRIGGERED)

:berdlystrangle: NO I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT!

:berdly: please stop Nanako I know that’s a trigger ever since you-know-what

Banri intentionally showing off

:alphys: (I am using Alphys as a stand-in for the teacher) Now class, who here remembers what the formula for baking soda is?

*everyone raises their hands simultaneously except for Hiromu because yeah

:alphys: Nanako!

:noelle: Um… Oh yeah! It’s-

:berdly: Fear not Nanako! You needn’t say a word!

:burghley: I will gladly pull the attention away from your shy little face!

:noelle: Banri.

:berdly: Yeah?

:noelle: Banri.

:berdly: Yeah?

:noelle: I CAN DO THINGS BY MYSELF.

:noelle: I DONT NEED YOU TO REDIRECT THE SPOTLIGHT.

:noelle: IF I WANTED A REDIRECT, I WOULDVE BROUGHT A MIRROR.

:kris: :susie: oooooooooh…

:noelle: Banri, I may be shy, but I am not a baby!

:noelle: I CAN HANDLE ATTENTION!

:berdly: oh…

:burghley: I’m still gonna answer! It’s-

:noelle: (states the formula perfectly.)

:alphys: Okay! On with the lesson… finally…

:alphys: (Glad that’s over with…)

OOOH I LIKE that

I feel this thread needs more people :eyes:

@_Weaver !

@HarbingerKnightTheSecond !

Come and see Clover’s awesome story!

Not my name!

/j

I'm just joking you can call me clover but that's my cousin name lol /srs

Yea I know

ALSO @WDAxolotl !

OH mb sorry lmfao

okay it really looks like I’ve accidentally become a main team member

can I help w/ the art

or something

please

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the more, the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Too lazy to colour Susie's shoes