Some au I made (Deltagensei)

Im just gonna sorta paste in in here

Hiromu is a professional college Hikikomori, always late to classes, and almost always is quiet. Their dorm-room neighbor, Chieno, is a somewhat professional boxer, pestering Hiromu’s dorm by blasting loud music and punching their room wall, however nothing she does ever gets them out of their disgusting, dirty dorm room. Genkaku is one of Hiromu’s hallucinations from never getting better and never getting sleep, or so they think. Genkaku is really just a spirit, doing everything he can to make Hiromu better.

The girl next door. Nanako. Oh, how Chieno wishes to hold her. Nanako is a new girl at the college, already knowing Hiromu, but never making the attempt to ever talk to them again once they started being a what they are now. “They were always so.. Active. That was until…. It happened… now they just act so.. Depressed.” She always claimed. No one truly knows what happened. No one besides Genkaku.

(Hiromu is au Kris, Chieno is au Susie, Genkaku is au ralsei, and Nanako is au Noelle. Sort of)

Lowk please don't bully me, this was just an idea I had.. :snooze:

Sounds more like Animerune than a deltarot thing.

Keep going! I wanna see how this turns out.

Deltarot is the actual title since the ROT part is about Hiromu/Kris' Mental health and actual health, but I get where youre coming from!!

Dang it!

Hiromu needs some medical attention!

Maybe they don’t seek it because they could never pay the bill…

:krisplat:

Hehe!!! Yeah.

Only reason they're even IN the college their in is because they and Nanako always DREAMED of getting into that college and since Nanako is au Noelle and the Holidays are pretty wealthy, she got Hiromu and herself in

"WOA!! thas ALOT o muns... can hiromu realy acepts... OKs!!!! hiromu get medical attention and make u prouds!!!"

LMFAOO Hirotem plot twist

And Nanako can’t help because she doesn’t really understand what’s wrong…

(also my brain can’t read “Nanako” without thinking “Kanako”)

(Especially since your pfp is literally Clover)

Lmfaoo I can see it haha!

Yeah she just thinks Hiromu is just extremely depressed

da dogter told Hiro dat I need some PROteen!

so HIRO GONNA mek hard boiLED eg for bekfist EVERY DAY!

just designing the demo refs lmfaoo

**I cant draw Susie but I'll try

Just a fancomic (using emojis bc why not)

:kris: Ugh… my head is killing me-

:ralseihat: Hi!

:kris: WHO IN THE ACTUAL HECK ARE YOU?!?!?

:susie: Dude, who are you screaming at? It’s 3 AM!

:kris: Apparently, I’m hallucinating now! Either that, or this dorm room is haunted!

:susie: If the dorm room was haunted, wouldn’t the ghost be all dusty?

:kris: Well, it is that dirty…

:kris: Oh my absolute goodness.

*ring…

:noelle: Hello?

:kris: NANAKO YOU NEED TO HELP ITS ME HIROMU IM-

*click…

:kris: …

:ralseihat: Could I help at all?

:kris: (Muttering under their breath) How would you help? It’s not like you’re real.

:ralseihat: …

:ralseihat: I could give you advice?

:kris: Sounds good, I guess.

OOH Nicee!!!

yaaay

:)

WOAH I accidentally made Susie buff but that's ok. She boxer anyways. :tempog:

:susie: Hiromu! Check it out!

:kris: Chieno? Is that you? You have too many visible muscles…

:susie: I started working out!

:kris: What are you even lifting?!?!

:susie: My bed :)

:susie: And also yours

:kris: (At least I know why I can never sleep…)

:susie: YO! Weirdo! Try punch me! As hard as you can!

*weak feeble attempt

:susie: Oookay. Dude you oughta go to the gym. At least eat something, you're as pale as one of those vampire dudes from Tykogenya Fighter! (A game in this au)

:noelle: O-oh hi... Chieno...

:susie: WOAH! Nanako! I didn't. Uhm see ya.

*Using this time, Hiromu takes their chance to slide back into their dorm and locks the door, then continues to bed rot.

*Meanwhile.

:susie: Yo, what's the deal with Hiromu? They're all.. Malnourished and stuff. I can sometimes see their ribcage dude.

:noelle: o-oh that..? Well uhm. I guess. When their brother, Aiichiro (au Asriel), uhm.. Moved away and my big sister, Daiju, passed away, they just started to.. Become.. Like THIS..

:noelle: I heard about a phenomenon like this when I looked into American psychology, heard it was like.. depression. No wonder they just suddenly became a hikikomori..

:goddammit: Dude, that's like. DEEP. stuff. I always thought they were a weirdo, ever really coming out of their dorm, and never talking, and always sneaking off during lunch.

(Also, Au Susie and Au Kris aren't dorm-mates lol)

I guess she just sleeps over sometimes to check on Hiromu? I dunno.

it’s your choice after all.

:susie: Hiromu? You up late again?

:kris: mmf. (Translation: yes.)

:susie: (sits down on the floor) Is there anything I can do to help? Like, maybe I could read you a bedtime story?

:kris: Maybe. I haven’t tried that yet.

:susie: Alright then. ahem. (in a narrator-like voice) Once upon a time in a land long forgotten…

:susie: :ralseihat: (in unison) was a small town of monsters.

:ralseihat:(only voice audible) This was a very special town, in that they all believed in a legend…

:ralseihat: A legend of three heroes and a quest to save the world from the ROARING.

:ralseihat: (continues telling a story about Deltarune chapter one until Hiromu falls asleep, and by the way, Chieno’s still going)

:kris: zzzzzzzzz

:susie: (Out like a light, eh?)

:susie: (Alrighty then.)

:susie: (I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?)

:kris: (A smile spreads across Hiromu’s face…)

:susie: (Bye!)

:kris: (Hiromu dreamed sweetly for the first time since college began…)

AWWWTHATS SO CUTE. And honestly I can go for Chieno being Hiromu's little caretaker

finished the refs