SO, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? (real not clickbait)

So, i was listening GUARDIAN and remembered that the Titan never dies the proper way
They are just BANISHed by the SOUL's light
So, i came here to ask your opinions on what would happen if we killed it with physical damage
Also, the CHECK text says that only if not fatally injured it is capable of healing, so they are indeed killable.
I think Titans would(or can):
Explode Darkness


Melt in Darkness

Fucking die


Crumble in static before disappearing in a horizontal line

KIRBY IMAGE HERE

Pop in a mini-army of Spawns
Etc. etc. etc.

Hmm... I think they would either explode (only visually though, the explosion would be harmless) or slowly dissipate or fall apart in(to) chunks of darkness

But remember you can say something else from those here
I did not put a poll

I was just saying what I thought would potentially happen

Evaporate like Thanos when he perished in Infinity Way.

Explode like the final boss in Rayman Legends? Like the huge black hive mind formations?

hi I know that game

nostalgia for me IG

I beat that game within the last two years yet I don't remember the final boss, could you provide an image please?

I have one

Oh yeah that guy

He sucked

I think this one here bc of how Titan Spawns die

Actually, Morpho Knight
Wait, Titan Spawns die this way??
I always BANISHed them...

Ye

where tf is the Kirby image?

Uh
False
They turn red and disentigrate, it's like the glitched Snewgrave on Maus thing

(Me being confused by everything)

HEY LOOK
IT'S ME
/j, i actually didn't know that Splat Tim was a thing when i came up with this username

what the-

Actually I'm pretty sure they are PURIFIED
I remember this because it is a reference to hit 2008 rpg maker game OFF