SO, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? (real not clickbait)

should I get

yes, the original is free on pc
I recommend the original because the music is better

should I though
@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

hm
but
CAN i get it
@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

that doesn't say anything
@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

hm ill see about that

ill just procrastinate a bit thoufh

Except that's a glitch, so it doesn't count. Only Titan Spawns can actually be killed

Yeah but that's how titan spawns die by violence

And what texture glitches do? They show weird static!!
So SPAWNs indeed crumble into static before disappearing in a horizontal line

What the heck
No
Glitches and static are different things
Association between the two are coincidental

Anyway i didn't know SPAWNs did this so i won't argue anymore since my patience has been used up

Same atp

my breaincells are used up

Honestly I think they would just do what the titanspawn do