Contrary to this
I’m questioning my sexuality/gender
I was thinking about it
And
I don’t feel right/comfy with what I have now
So
Expect changes maybe
Idk
Contrary to this
I’m questioning my sexuality/gender
I was thinking about it
And
I don’t feel right/comfy with what I have now
So
Expect changes maybe
Idk
Trans Jack Black Theory
This here is what I love about this community
Glad you love me, Jack (so long as it's just platonically ok? I'd hate to leave any romantic feelings unreciprocated)
youre too stupid to be romantically loved by my graceful beaty
/j
/jj
/jjj
/jjjj
/jjjjj
Are you gonna be trans, gay, or bathroom?
i dont know
Jokes aside if you need any help I'll gladly oblige
The expert helping an aprentice
Indeed
ok
THE ATUPID DELTE QUOTE IF ITS AN ENTIRE PSOT FEATURE WHY IS IT A DEATURE
what
Wait is bathroom a sexuality now?
Beatboxing puppy
sounds cool
Btw Galacta what do you think of my new text color?