also
uhh
being aroace means feeling close to no (if any at all) attraction?
cause
uhh
yea thats me
im not gay tho :P
also
uhh
being aroace means feeling close to no (if any at all) attraction?
cause
uhh
yea thats me
im not gay tho :P
no matter what
i will support you :D
Yes
huh
so uhh
like
how do i know if im like
aroace or something
cause
i kinda line up with the description
but idk how to like
know
Do you feel attracted to anyone (romantically or sexually)? If the answer to both is "no" then you're aroace
uhh
no
i mean
maybe once a long time ago
I'd say you're likely aroace then
huh.
I totally just changed your worldview or something didn't I?
uhhh
something like that
noted
I thought i was aroace before i knew the meaning, now i realised i'm just ace. i considered myself aroace because i thought it was the same as just ace.
whats the difference? (i fr dont know)
aroace is no sexual or romantic acrtaction, aromantic is no romantic attaction, and asexual is no sexual attraction
strike him down immediately /j
Technically I'm aroace rn because I haven't felt any romantic attaction to anyone either but I consider myself regular ace for now
Also it's cool to know so many other aro/ace people here (though Jack may not be part of that anymore)
By that logic, yeah I am aroace
Well, it’s more of what you feel
If you think you WANT to be with someone, but just haven’t felt anything yet, then that’s not aro or ace