Dialogue for equipping:
Hammer of Justice defeated:
Ralsei: Um, I really think Susie should have it…
Susie: …I won’t let you down, Old Man.
Noelle: Uhh, thanks Kris…?
Hammer of Justice not defeated:
Ralsei: This feather…
Susie: Hell is this supposed to do?
Noelle: Uhh, thanks Kris…?
Attempting to de-equip it from Susie after defeating the Hammer of Justice:
Susie: I…think I’ll hold on to it.
Attempting to sell or throw away
Hammer of Justice defeated:
Susie: Hey! What the hell are you doing?!
Hammer of Justice not defeated:
Ralsei: Kris, maybe we shouldn’t…
That’s a whole lotta words
Too bad I’m not readin em
Guys I slashed jay too hard and he’s dead what do I do
That man had a family, Jack.
I don’t know how I did it it was just a playful tap I’m sorry don’t send me to hell
No hell is full there's not enough room :(
No, you're stuck on Earth
this is actually pretty good dialogue.i feel like this should be a key though not a weapon
Yeah I can see that, but I saw Susie’s prophecy and it has her holding a sword, and with how swords and writing utensils are connected in Deltarune I thought weapon would work a little better. (That and I wanted to write equip dialogue)
Oh this is cool, sounds exactly like it would be in the real game
Yeah sure you get Cain's punishment now run off to Asia I'm busy
DracoBaltoy_II:
funi that thou made a whole image for htis
I like this dialogue, but it also kinda just immediately makes the justice axe obsolete which is a bit of a problem
NO, SUSIE!
THE PEN IS METAPHORICAL!
DON'T FOLLOW THE TAIL SUSIE!
SUSIE!
-
Maybe it's for Kris?
Then again, we do have the Winglade, which is confirmed to be a white quill pen...
winglade's not important enough, I think it is the pen hope (penelope)
"I have a funny feeling that right when Susie is about to grab the pen that friends tail will swipe it away "
nah its the chapter gimmick
guys WILD THEORY:
WHAT IF every chapter is THEMED around a genre????
Card Kingdom is like medival stuff
Cyber world is cyberpunk/sci-fi
tv world is the "famousland" trope thing
the dark sanctuaries are like lore
and flower king world looks eastern-style