Prediction dialogue for if the feather in the trailer is the white pen of hope

I think you mean Japanese style

And also this isn’t a theory, it’s just a fact

Bro discovered media literacy

Ah true…

Maybe armor or Key Item was more fitting…

Or maybe Susie just gets a special fourth weapon slot for the pen specifically lol.

yeah because how would it work as an axe?

I was thinking more on the route that it could be a sword (Susie’s prophecy has her wielding a sword and writing utensils and swords are connected)

Maybe Susie ties it onto the justice axe which gives it the hidden buff that it didn’t have beforehand?

oooh, interesting

I meant that a quill pen as a weapon suits Kris more, but they already have one

My favorite genre

𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓮

shocking isn't it?

:)

am i the only one who thought the white pen was a metaphor for something and wasnt a real thing?

I think it’s both.

While Susie gets the pen, the actual power comes from her.

I also thought it was a metaphor

am I the only one who plays deltarune while skipping through most dialogues

don't skip dialogue
it's very bad to do that

Yes u are, Sh*yy's gone

I believe that the Pen is something like the ClaimbClaws, something that enhances movement
Source: FrutiShade's vid

Am I the only one that thought of Riptide from Percy Jackson when I saw this

I skip dialogue that I’ve already read on my playthrough that aren’t my first. But if you skip dialogue on your first playthrough, why are you even playing?