Place slander

It's Greece of course it is

pov the least blue waters in greece

:jigsahhhhhwry:

I don’t have sales tax :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Good for thou

floppaty floppers flop

god please don't be that

I live there

I think its new hampshire

I don't think so

Rhode Island?
I know that place solely because all the worlds people can fit into it more or less
accorind go old xkcd articles

ok

well I fucking hate it

:distorted_face:

HowardBlast

Portuguese people when they say "Brazil 2" instead of "Portugal"

It ain’t to the right

Yes guys I’m actually neighbors with SpongeBob as Patrick

as a person who's also from new hampshire i agree

(blurred because the post i replied to is from before you revealed the state)

area in vermont with the fewest trees

trees |-/

I'm from New York- UPSTATE new york btw big difference. You can't roast me bc upstate new york is too peak. we have gorges and waterfalls and parks. it's so peak.