Place slander

nope

Hmm i don’t know…

You could be lying

okay, i won't tell and no i'm not lying.

Elimination gives us

Now it’s a 1/3 chance if I get it right.

The most logical option would go with the one closest to Canada, so New Hampshire

@Galacta_22 check for me please

DING DING DING! WE HAVE OUR WINNER FOLKS!

Ok nvm

now where in new hampshire, i will NEVER TELL not even the area since NH is VERY small.

also image having sales tax

Don’t you mean

I live relatively in the same region as Xander ig

Which I think is relatively close to where :blue_heart:YOU live

Mine

omg floppa meme so cool

:tempog:

Vexodus-like comment

I’m like two or three states away from you n a direction I won’t tell

"guys let's stop letting anonymous strangers on the internet know our exact address" /j

If it's to the right I think something might be wrong here

You're not wrong, just left

hi, anyways GREECE IS PEAK!