well technically I didn't ask
Yes the word will be out
No I don't care about my use of starwalker
good day
![]()
Nah we got movies
Gaster is a bit cranky about it though
![]()
How are cable & streaming rates in the dark world
or do you only watch physical media (blu-ray etc)
12251997% above light world average
![]()
But in theory Gaster is the former royal scientist, so he should have an amazing pension, right?
nah, he lost it all in the core
also the wiki is getting mad at me for posting too much lol
(don't smite me kocka)
![]()
Hey, can you link the poll? I’ll vote later
Spammy G tricked him ![]()
How is he supposed to buy the materials to build all the furniture in an empty room?
Oki, thanks. I’ll vote on my main account when I can
I PAID FOR IT
YOU KNOW HOW MANY EGGS I SOLD TO BUY ALL THAT
![]()
FRIEND do you even have an occupation
![]()
I don’t think anyone here has a j*b
Yes I work conveince store nightshift
![]()
That’s not a job, you don’t get paid
Ok fine it's an internship
At my own team
What
![]()
*unpaid internship
