Pirates of the DELTARUNE: Progress Report

:friend: :jitterbug:

Actually, I ran the numbers and we only need about 6.5K full length views to get to the 8,000 (formerly 4,000) watch hours to get monetized. Not sure about the 1K subs though...

Who wouldn't sub to the creators of Green pirate Gaster the movie?
:friend: :red_question_mark:

It's just going to be hard to make everyone believe that we're actually going to do more projects in a reasonable amount of time...

But who knows, this might get 1M views and break the internet! But this post proves I have a few people who will really enjoy it, and that's all that matters :ralseiclap:

I'll just use my 19971225 gmail accounts and get all the view needed
:friend: :boom:

You may want to prepare so you can keep momentum going if you gain it
:friend:

Yep! Aquayuru writing should (probably) pick up soon

lovely
can't wait to see whatever that will be about
:friend:

Literally everything Aqua

It's just brain candy to get y'all until ##### of the DELTARUNE

"Brain Candy"
I prefer brain eggs
:friend: :palm_up_hand: :egg:

PSA WingSky's movie is releasing tomorrow in the morning

Support Deltawood (like hollywood, get it?) and treat yourself some DELTARUNE cinema tomorrow, tickets are free!
Because it's you know, YouTube...

Nah nah, I said that I like how it's got an actual progress update, that's pretty professional :+1:

she

I've never been a big fan of how long the communication gaps are in other UTDR fan projects...

Yeah, I thought it would be funny if Rory's character was the least ambiguous possible

CROSSWORLD: A Noelle Story premieres in 30 minutes! (Not our movie if you couldn't tell)

This will probably mark the beginning in the Deltawood history books
:friend:

hmmmm someone get Dolly Parton

You know she's dead right...?
:friend:

ah well
next reply is 100th post

ME
HAHHAHAHAHHAH
:friend: