Pirates of the DELTARUNE: Progress Report

The model has friend at a ridiculously huge scale disproportionate to the rest of the models and maps, so we had to scale it down. However, the tail doesn't scale with the body, so it completely screws up the model's weight+center of gravity.

The solution we came up with was just disabling it for most scenes, and randomly having FRIEND pull out it's huge tripping DEVICE

yeah,
having a tail the size of just what was seen in the Noelle clip would make Friend weigh more than like 5 people
:friend:

Yes, it's cool how these Garry's Mod hiccups end up changing the movie for the better

I just find it so unique

its not a bug its a feacher
:friend:

How much the community (idk what else to call it) has grown since that "Cool" from Cayden on the original post has been crazy. Thank you all so much!

Curious to hear your thoughts
:friend:

How did you reply that fast @MidKnight
:realmike:

I'm always watching
FRIEND_overworld_8bit_laugh

Your comment's pinned now.

That's my attack!

OLD MAN
"I'm old" :gerson:
THAT'S MY ATTACK
:friend:

I'm also stalking your channel
:friend:

Stop with the pressure
:berdlystrangle:

or
alternatively
fine...
:friend:

if you want to help so much...

Tell all your friends! Don't keep pressuring me, multiply it!
:clopen:

Well guess what I Won't do now?
:friend: :red_question_mark: :jitterbug:

Just uh...

Tell everybody...
:rouxls:

That's not very Original :starwalker: of you
:friend:

Technically the Original Starwalker said the same quote in multiple different chapters, so only one can be the original.

I'd rather sniff 1225 sharpies
:friend:

Oh wait I forgot you bunker folk don't like movies, is that correct...?