Pirates of the DELTARUNE: Progress Report

Peak!

BRRRRRILIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ref

Wow, I like how the attitude to this is like to a full-blown movie with the progress updates and stuff :grin:
Looking forward to the whole thing!

What? It's obviously her mother! Go educate yourself on the game larper :face_with_bags_under_eyes:

Actually, you're all wrong :berdly:

Well, excuse me if our animator is lazy!

(Wait... That's not a very good excuse...)

Are you saying this isn't a full-blown movie?
:widesusie:

But seriously, thanks :)

Animation, am I right folks?
:friend: :tennatvpose:

I was watching the angry birds movie 2 yesterday and I looked at the credits and went:
"THAT MANY ANIMATORS WORK ON ONE MOVIE?" (There was like 50 about)

So uh, keep that in mind when watching ours...

FIFTY!?
THATS A LOT OF ANIMATORS
:friend:

something to keep in mind when watching their movies:
THEY HAD LIKE 10 TIMES THE BUDGET
:friend:

https://jhmoviecollection.fandom.com/wiki/The_Angry_Birds_Movie_2/Credits#Animation
Was going to post a BreezeWiki/AntiFandom link but those are so weird when linking directly

something to keep in mind when watching his (my) movie:
HE HAS HIMSELF AND 2 OTHER FRIENDS MAKING AN 80-MINUTE FILM

something to keep in mind while watching their movie:
IT ISN'T ACTUALLY 80 MINUTES
ITS ONLY 8 MINUTES
:friend:

now I'm confused
:ralsplat:

wdym
your movie is
8 minutes long
/J (arona)
:friend: :boom:

Also, FRIEND is supposed to be a normal cat in this universe with a huge tail (maybe FRIENDs can be a breed or something, we wrote this before Pink diolouge update)

It even makes normal cat sounds (plus the laugh)

intriguing
like how big a tail?
YOU HAVE GREEN GASTER I THINK THE RELEVANCE OF PINK'S DIALOGUE IS NON-EXISTENT AT THIS POINT
:friend:

:realmike:


This is only 63% too

5 minutes
says so at the top
5:47:20
:friend: