Pirates of the DELTARUNE: Progress Report #2

are we getting more? (those)

Yes, I probably won't reveal all of them until I make the official release date reveal trailer

element of suprise
:friend:

(gets surprised)
(extra 1.5x damage)
(dies)

how did you die? you have 14 hp points... oh wait that's how

nah, id win
i pretended death to use my regeneration
now you get
2 whole hp damage

I have 8hp now

To stop this from turning into it's own thread, I made this

okie

I'm deleting all project files related to pirates of the deltarune
you will have to start over from scratch
:friend:

@MidKnight hop on the unstable forum smp

Nooooooooo

I thought it was temmie

Also
WAS THAT THE PERCENT OF 87?

@Kk_Cayden_K I'm editing the credits rn, and I wanted to ask if I can just call you Kk_Cayden_K or if you have a different alias you would like to be immortalized in this great film (everyone else is using their usernames)

add me in special thanks :cat_with_wry_smile:

(Put me in the screenshot)


THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'LL DO THIS

this is why pawnshop is the GOAT

Nice.