Hopefully I won't have to do any more of these...
Recap for anyone who's new: I'm making green pirate gaster the movie, it's called Pirates of the DELTARUNE, go sub to my studio on YT where you'll be able to watch it when it releases, and it's almost done

The movie currently sits at 66 minutes and we still have a bit to do

It seems nobody has noticed the true secret of this progress report yet...

is it the Wingdings…? I’m too lazy to decode but someone else do it.
WHY IS NOBODY DECODING
WHATS THE POINT OF DOING STUFF LIKE THIS IF NO ONE SOLVES IT

well!!!! you just!!!! have to!!! wait for!! people to! do it.
because there’s only like 10 views
the wingdings means "is everything in place?" and the answer is hmmm
What Wingdings translator are you using
that's not even the same number of characters
Here's a closer look at the 'dings if they're too hard to see
I'm starting to forget what I wrote help
(i know the main idea but I mean exactly what I wrote)
edit: I remember
Rila
14
Why does it look like the camera is inside Ralsei
Is that the secret
i just asked a friend lol
that's the goal
congrats on finding it

It's not the secret but this shot was taken from inside ralsei
Rila
19
Does part of the movie take place inside Ralsei
No Scout gets really off task sometimes and takes random frames not on the script I never use
But this one was funny so I repurposed it