Pirates of the DELTARUNE: Progress Report #2

If I were I’d put friend at the end of every post

:cat_with_wry_smile:

The final line... Has been animated.

Here's all we have left to do:

  • Finish editing the film
  • Make poster/thumbnail/key art
  • Make the official and final trailer + reveal final release date
  • Painstakingly polish the thing until the (bitter?)sweet end
  • Enjoy it with everybody who's supported us along the way

:friend: :red_question_mark:

YAHOO!!

You need a key visual, it can be complex or not
this is deltarune's basically:

I know
just curious as to what it may look like
:friend: :gersonlaugh:

You'll see soon

snd_shadowcrystaldrop_ominous_hell


:friend: :+1:

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT

(Technically WDAxolotl did but you actually posted the translation)

got what?
:friend: :red_question_mark:

The Wingdings at the bottom of the image

oh I didn't see those
:friend: :ralsplat:

i prefer posting thy answers in a slicky way
u should stream the movie when it lauches in youtube, that way we could get the wiki guys to see it together

That's probably what I'm gonna do

I want to release it on Columbus Day because one thing I learned from WingSky was that if you launch at the beginning of a long weekend, everyone will have left for trips and not be able to watch the premiere. However, if you launch at the end of one...

genius

Then more views?

They'll watch it anyway
But they'll be able to watch the premiere
:jitterbug:


I totally haven't been collaborating with @WizardofTheEastCoast to make an awesome redux of those fan posters he made
(The posters are cannonically made by the Wingdings to boost their reputation)

No, that’s Ralsei’s brain.

Yay!!!!!! That looks like a cool idea!