Out of context stuff

...

i fear i actually understand it

OH SHIT
NO
WAIT

What

by crane is wild gng me too me too :pensive_face:

The text before it was “I can’t no hit Spamton Neo so I’m no hitting the knight!”

lmao

Fusion what is this

one of the many mysteries of fusion

we'll never know

@Fusion14 TEL ME


None of them got the ref and I became an existentialist for 10 mins

Do you guys get the ref
Please say you got the ref

alright guys my 2nd favourite YouTuber posted 2 hours ago lets see what he cooked up

here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjfAZ6Kbga8

this guy is where I get my humour from

I’m gonna kill you
Go read the tell tale heart from Edgar Allen Poe

Does that mean you will

cant im watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjfAZ6Kbga8

I probably will soon tho if I remember

95px-Tenna_overworld_evil.png

LEMME WATCH THIS

(not actually mad I just wanted an excuse to reference tenna per usual)

i was fracking aseep

im going to quote myself