Out of context stuff

bro dont make me laugh its 2am

dude I've been laughing my ass off to funkyfrogbait for a while

its 2 am here too </3

Let me drop some more out of context gc things

oh

okay

yall are the good kind of friends

(me and my cousin will fr stay up laughing for hours for no freaking reason)

real

I spent like 3 minutes laughing at some random shi I forgot like 10 minutes later :sob:








is this accurate

Other way around

The guy with the Tenna Steve Harvey pfp sends the first one and I sent the second

im pretty sure this person is saying shit in German but I think I might be wrong I mean I'm only in German 1

They are
It’s kinda an inside joke

Look at the 3 messages after though

seems like they're unable to go somewhere with you, but they might be able to and if they can go they will go with you

I’m not sure if I’m able to frick
Missing a comma
Look at it as if there is no comma

My fave is this

confused noises

it’s dirty minded kinda
You may be too innocent

eh probably

or maybe I'm just super fried from not sleeping and drinking 5 green tea ariZonas

either way I still don't understand :ralsplat:

What do you think of this one

OOOOOHHHHH

REALIZATION JUST HIT

I GET IT NOW