Out of context stuff

damn I knew smthn wrong when I went to sit down and fell on the floor :sob: :victory_hand:

Really? Then what am I sitting on RIGHT NOW?!

A figment of your imagination

This figment is really comfortable

mine is horrible

If you think about your chair a lot while gaming or doing homework or whatever, that means your chair is bad.

smedimes the best quotes are the reactions to the second-best ones

Screenshot 2026-07-26 8.49.55 AM

1 Like

Hey I was literally quoting both the pirate gaster meme and Earthbound Halloween hack.

Driving In my Truck, Right After Battery Acid, Hey That Bump is shaped like a Rat.

I feel like that particular quote from the Halloween Hack should never be used in any context whatsoever

Oh Apollo we’re doing the wiki roleplay

the wuh

oh ok

omw fr

These are funnier with context than without

Makes sense I just really wanted to Swear. The romhack is about internalized homophobia according to Toby Fox’s Official Rant talking about the usage.

Not really most are funnier Out of context.

this out of context might be funni