Out of context stuff

aint NO ONE findin you

EXACTLY

southern east coast US

:friend:

my parents are pissed about the school thing but said nothing about me stating multiple times I live in michigan

I LIVE IN MICHIGAN I LIVE IN MICHIGAN AAAAAA OH NOOOO SOMEONE FOUND ME AAAHHHH

One of my friends lives in michigan lol

tell them I'm

50 miles away and rapidly approaching

/j of course

bro

there is no way in hell that someone is THAT determined to find you if they search ALL of michigan

like

no PDF is gonna search that hard and such

but yea

moral of the story

DONT ASSUME EVERYONE IS A 50 YEAR OLD PDF FILE OKAY

coming straight to your house

:tennadance2:

yeah there's no way like "oohhhhh I'm in Michigan oh no you have my address now oh nooo"

TENNA REFERENCE

tenna-dancing-deltarune

IIIIITSTVTIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEE

IM NORMAL IM SANE IM NORMAL IM SANE

WHO SAID IM TENNOBSESSED? SUCH LIES!!

Ya live here?

sure

we could search EVERY SCHOOL in michigan

but again whos gonna do that bruh

t enna is pretty peak I'm not judging you for that

well

i mean

i learnt where jack lives

where?

:friend:

aint no way i tell youse

its a secret yknow

So I can avoid it

:friend:

1234 Jack Street in deltaskew land and ip address 1225.1997