Out of context stuff

:friend: :+1:

ORIGINAL ZELDA REFERENCE LETS GOOOOOOOooo

deadass thought this was legend of tenna for a second

(it was one of the only games i could play when i was younger cause uhhh again parents and such (i had the real nes))

i played Wii and playstation from 2016-2021 before my uncle gave me an Xbox 360 and I got a switch 1 for christmas in like 2021

also

uhh

weird thing about my parents

they really tried to raise me the inverse way to everyone else for no apparent reason

like

they didnt let me play new games

(and for some reason, probably what they taught me, but i hated high def graphic video games, hell, EVEN SNES GAMES FOR GODS SAKE)

wdym inverse way?

:friend:

awh shihhh my dad is mad I went and hour over my 3 hour time limit on my laptop shihhhh

NOOOOOO

So apparently miis can’t teleport in tomodachi life
I thought they just spawned in a random location whenever you boot up the game
Basically
You can make prisons

bro, they're so strict

:friend:

i would say something

but they are probably right there soooooooo

bru I'm lowk cooked

he just sitting by me staring and waiting until I turn it off I gotta go

boi boi

see ya'

:friend:

like not right next to me but like in a chair across the room

bye

bye

gl