Out of context stuff

why?

goodbye /j

I am going to consume your drywall

jokes on you, i dont HAVE drywall!

I'm going to consume your device

and hand

:friend:

Don't do that i like this pc

you are the drywall

:friend:

they think everyone online is a 50 year old man and has evil intentions not even joking. they know about this wiki and their advice is "Assume everyone is a 50 year old guy"

twin what :sob:

TOO BAD

:friend:

Bro what?

:friend: :red_question_mark:

fr

(sadly my parents have the same mindsets and hate me goin online cause they say a PDF file is gonna ask for my address and persuade me to give it to them like what)

why do most parents think their children are stupid?

:friend: :red_question_mark:

i have no idea man

I'm not even close to 50

:friend:

we're not stupid enough to say things like our address

:friend:

EXACTLY

I got scolded for saying "school for me starts soon" on here because they (my parents) said "now they know you're young enough to be in school" like twin I could be a senior in 12th grade for all you guys know :sob:

fr bro

(i mean ive said my time zone but whos gonna use that to find me :sob:)

??????????????

BRO YOU COULD BE IN COLLAGE FOR ALL WE KNOW LIKE WHAAAT

I've said I live in Upstate NY but that's it