Off Topic Sanctuary

You should get that checked out. /j

why is /j in quotes

What?

I saw it

Aren't you dead?

guys what happened why's metal sonic here

idek anymore

No

GO TO THE GPS NOW

JACK!! GET ON THE GPS OR YOUR FIRED!

I did ):

The what?

The nothing of your concern

I didn't play it for real anymore since the baby update or some shit... Oh my god Mojang is destroying Micneraft
I hope Minecraft Dungeons 2 fix this or else i'll lose my faith

Notch could have been an Asshole irl but he at least knew how to make a good game


Its a very good track if you asked me

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HEATHERS AS IN THE MUSICAL AND THE MOVIE???????

eh

probably not actually now that I think about it

Is ur new PFP something related to what you just said

400 HOURS?!?!?!?

...

weak.

WEAK

WEAKER THAN THEM ALL!

PESANT, I HAVE....

1645 HOURS ON MINECRAFT ON PC!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAH

hey what did i miss