Off Topic Sanctuary

Do it

i just might

should I throw in some orange ones to make baku-deku tic tac water

Do you wanna play my gameshow apollo

cant

im too locked in on drawing my deltarune oc </3

Grrrřar

Just start the gameshow gamebro

When fusion gets back

growls louder because he's trying to draw and he needs to stay locked in

OKAY IM HERE IN THE FLESH
IM HERE

TO: ok time for two songs i made

song 1 song 2

Have you heard of ultraabox.github.io and beepbox-launchpad.github.io?

TO: yes but i use beepbox because i just have a like pull to it lol

Understandable.

Well guys I procrastinated too long on a thing and now I'm boutta be grounded for a week

Go ahead and flame me as much as you like, I shan't be able to hear it

Maybe. We'll see.

TO: whY?

NO XANDER WHY

yall

you should watch Supernatural

i just finished like

the 3rd season

ITS PEAK

(its a little gory at some points but its not bad)

also they said: "its not inside you anymore." and i impulsively said: "FRIEND INSIDE ME"