Off Topic Sanctuary

Yeah my issue was also time

kicks my 500 hours or more status on Zelda BOTW under the rug quietly

I cannot remember whether i had 400 hours or 800 hours.

TO: >:DD

what

what's funny

there's nothing here

throws the rug out the window

TO: >>:DDDD

you know.

I'm sorry but I have to murder you now so you don't tell anyone

womp womp

TO: nO yoU caN't kiLL mE >:P

TO: nO >:)

:knife:Uuu, are we playing murder game? I wanna join!

GUYS
I CAME BACK
AND I LEARNED FRIENDS

(it sounds so bad but trust me i can do better i was nervous)

AND GLACIER

(again i was kinda nervous)

WOAH!!!! OH MY GODIDHERHEGEGH$ IT SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME DUDE!!!!!

TYSM!!

(idk why but i LOVED playing GLACIER)

yeah man it sounds awesome!!!

Yo I finally caught up my tracked topics I no longer have any blue dots on the left

guys I think I just spilled all of my green tic tacs oh god what do I do oh god they're everywhere

You get on your hands and knees and eat them all off of the ground like a horse eating grass

guys

hear me out

idea of the century

I pick them up and then put them into a blender with water to make tic tac water