Off Topic Sanctuary

Never heard of it

I have 104 hours on brick rigs

ඞ

Amogus

Well, seeing as Pink is a Lightner ghost controlling a Darkner as a body/vessel I'd say this theory is more likely than I thought while making it.

Pink needed a physical form though so I don't really know how that translates to Ralsei if not Asriel's dust or Asriel's fur.

Spoiler's for Chapter 5 Secret Boss.

have you ever seen such a ඞ ?

rate my chapter ranks

What

RC: pab

MORTAL KOMBAT
hey try using(if u want) the NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A and BIG SHOT's "POWER OF NEO" soundfont because its the original Mortal Kombat beat

TO: can't do soundfonts[1]


  1. sad ↩︎

byuntear-cat

TO: make unexpectacy part 3 then, i did btw

Weak. I didn't get to play Minecraft a few days after the Bronze Age.

TO: heres a demo

𓆏

guys I changed my profile picture for the 4th time today isn't that joyous

hey did you know I watch regular show

Me when I lie:

Truly joyous.