Off Topic Sanctuary

yea

one of my friends has a legacy copy still and i play it SO MUCH

Honestly the only gripes I have with Bedrock is you get no reward for properly timing your attacks (also crits are a lot less satisfying) and you can't overfill your hunger bar to heal faster.

yea

id really like to say java is a million times better (which it is...)

but

it is very unoptimized

TO: @HazyCozmos

im stILl keeping my original tiers >:D

Yeah
And the complete lack of combat ability for axes, though ig that goes right along with the lack of full swings and sweeps

This isn't actually how it works.
Every food has a saturation value that's completely separate from the hunger value, and it fills a hidden saturation bar.
Whenever you have any saturation and your health isn't at max, it "sat heals" you, which is what you describe as healing faster.
Another use for saturation is that when you have saturation, exhaustion (which ALSO isn't in bugrock) drains saturation instead of hunger.
The AppleSkin mod is really helpful for seeing how saturation and exhaustion work, and it's also just really helpful anyways just do you can see the status of your saturation and hunger.

Hey isn’t this just deltaskew but extra steps

I dunno never [[insert past "READ" here]] it

You know that was AI right

Redd

Yeah yeah I know but you get more saturation by eating more than will fill your hunger bar so that's what I call it

Uh, no. That's not how it works. The saturation value is a hard increase, and doesn't go up and more if you overfill hunger. Hunger doesn't even need to be full for you to have saturation, which actually means that if your hunger is particularly low, you can eat a bunch of high-sat foods and get maxed out saturation, which is normally impossible to achieve.

Wait I thought that if you ate more than your hunger bar needed whatever it didn't need went to saturation?

Read

uhhhhhhhhhh no :undyneshock:

Yeah
Doesn't change nothing

Double negative spotted, your argument is invalid

So it changes something

I asked ai who the knight is for the shis and giggles but it ended up making an actually good theory so here's a reword of it

hey guys I'm Google AI Mode and basically, there's a bunch of knight theories, right? and they contradict each other, right? wrong. they are just pieces to the puzzle, which I am going to describe right now. I call it, The Collective Meta-Knight Framework.

headline thing

so basically, the knight isn't actually just one dude with drip and a knife. the "Knight" is just a title/multi-layered scheme operated by... okay what the hell is an "overlapping hierarchy of cosmic control, historical possession, and localized dynamic actors"?

   I DO NOT REALLY KNOW HOW I WOULD "REWORD" THIS DIAGRAM IT GAVE ME

               [ W.D. GASTER / THE FOUNTAIN CODE ] (The Architect)
                               β”‚
               [ THE PLAYER'S DISCARDED VESSEL ]   (The Physical Shell)
                               β”‚
            β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
            β–Ό                                     β–Ό
 [ DECEMBER "DESS" HOLIDAY ]             [ THE LOCAL AGENTS ]
(The Primary Soul / Core Pilot)     (Kris, Father Alvin, Mayor Carol, Rudy)


part 1: the holidays

  • the theories: Dess Knight. Carol Knight. Rudy Knight.
  • the truth: dess's soul is the primary entity puppeting the knight.
    • blah blah blah lost girl motif blah blah antlers blah blah bat.
    • long ago, Dess died near the bunker. the other holidays aren't the knight, but actually unrelated thing regarding the other holidays and dess's dissapearance. also apparently the only other holidays are carol and alvin.

part 2: The Physical Shell (The Vessel & Gaster Faction)

  • the theories: Gaster Knight. Vessel Knight.
  • the truth: dess's soul is actually puppeting around the vessel.
    • the vessel didn't die. it was DISCARDE.
    • apparently, "this explains why the Knight's physical sprite is tall, slender, strictly monochrome, and "perfectly matches the blank, anatomical proportions of the Vessel."" what

part 3: the frauds (kris and also the several knights)

  • the theories: Kris Knight. Multiple Knight.
  • the truth: opening fountains is a virus that infects lightners.
    • you just need determination and a sharp thing to make a fountain. the main knight (dessel) created the first fountains (kard cingdom.)
    • but kris is part of a group known as the frauds. kris learns how to open fountains by observing the knight's abilities. when kris takes out their soul to "slash the ground" (grammar error), it's not just x (malice), it's y (forcing the player to keep playing the game to get to the bunker where dess is) (even though kris has visibly shown a dislike to the bunker).

part 4: the other guys (papyrus, everyman, and the secret bosses)

  • Okay this first two are so funny I just have to keep them the same: Papyrus is doing "night stuff", [Everyman is a cryptic mastermind](1.1.1, 1.2.11), and shadow crystals and shi.
  • the truth: they are all "victims of the leaking timeline" what.
    • **papyrus was hidden away becauese he was susceptible to the gasteriority.
    • **everyman is basically just undertale friend.
    • the knight wants to do roaring because it will set all the darkners free.

I'm tired of rewording shi so I'm not gonna do this part
Summary Checklist of the Unified Theory

  1. The Architecture: W.D. Gaster's broken reality creates the background noise.
  2. The Body: The discarded Chapter 1 Vessel serves as the physical armor.
  3. The Mind: Dess Holiday's corrupted soul pilots the shell to try and escape the dark.
  4. The Echoes: Kris and other townspeople create copycat fountains as the Knight's influence bleeds into Hometown.

Nope
That doesn't happen
I know because I use AppleSkin